Becoming an Urban Planner answers these key questions:
- What do urban planners do?
- What are the educational requirements?
- How do I enter the field?
- How do I choose between the different types of planning, from land use planning to policy planning?
- What is the future of the urban planning profession?
Here is a completely up-to-date guide to today's careers in urban planning -- a clear and concise survey of the urban planning field and advice for navigating a successful career. Filled with interviews and guidance from leading urban planners, it covers everything from educational requirements to planning specialties and the many directions in which a career in urban planning can go.
Table of Contents
See full table of contents