Economic & Planning Systems, Inc.
|Job at a Glance|
|Job Category||Economic Planning and Development|
|Job Level||Mid I (1-4 years)|
|Salary Range||Commensurate with Experience|
Economic & Planning Systems, Inc. (EPS), is a land economics consulting firm experienced in the full spectrum of services related to real estate development, market and feasibility analysis, public/private partnerships, and the financing of government services and public infrastructure. Founded in 1983, EPS has four offices—located in Berkeley, Los Angeles, and Sacramento, California; and Denver, Colorado. EPS’s team of consultants serves clients throughout the U.S. For more information, please visit EPS’s Web site at www.epsys.com.
EPS’s Sacramento office is seeking to fill the full-time position of Associate Consultant. An Associate will collaborate with team members to complete consulting assignments, working with a range of analytical methods and computer models related to real estate feasibility, revitalization/redevelopment, public finance, fiscal and economic impacts, land use policy, and regional economic development. The Associate must be able to plan and execute project tasks and manage time accordingly to meet client needs and deadlines, as well as represent EPS during client interactions and as a member of consulting teams.
• Plan and execute project tasks.
• Manage time to meet deadlines.
• Participate in client meetings.
• Master’s degree in economics, city and regional planning, public policy, public administration, business administration, or another related field (or bachelor’s degree and substantial work experience).
• Relevant work experience.
• A solid understanding of the real estate development process.
• Strong analytical, writing, and communication skills to explain the methods and results of analysis.
• Project management skills.
• Compensation—Salary: DOE.
• Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, Disability, Group Life/AD&D, vacation/personal time, and paid holidays.
EPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Please send résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
|Contact Name||Michelle Mayer|
|Postal Address||2295 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 250
Sacramento, CA 95833