Campus Planning Administrator
|Job at a Glance|
|Job Category||Planning Management, Budgeting and Finance|
|Job Level||Mid II (4-8 years)|
Requisition Number: STFR001122
Division/College: Campus Planning & Development
FT/PT: Full Time
This position is responsible for:
• Coordinating and organizing all documentation and meetings related to the annual capital planning process
• Scheduling meetings with staff, stakeholders, and University governance bodies
• Receiving and organizing client request documentation so that these documents can be accessed, monitored, and managed with minimal effort by others;
• Providing administrative support to the Vice President and Chief of Campus Planning and Development, including maintaining her schedule and organizing materials for meetings;
• Providing day-to-day program support for the Campus Planning and Development department on a variety of tasks, including schedule management and organizational assistance;
• Producing and/or enhancing graphic presentations in print or digital format
• Bachelor’s degree and four to six years related experience required; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong computer skills and significant experience working with spreadsheets, automated databases, and graphic presentation software i.e. PowerPoint and Photoshop/Illustrator.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision and manage multiple tasks.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: http://apptrkr.com/388357
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.