Texas Planning Services Leader (Planner IV)
|Job at a Glance|
|Job Category||Transportation Planning|
|Job Level||Senior (8-10 years)|
RS&H, whose tradition began in 1941, is a facilities and infrastructure consulting firm whose client-centered program structure provides value-added solutions to clients around the world. Our firm is rapidly growing and is seeking innovative and forward thinking professionals to join our dynamic team. RS&H’s success is due in large part to the hard work and dedication of its associates. We recognize and reward the efforts of our associates by providing them an array of professional development opportunities and comprehensive compensation and benefits plans.
We are seeking a Texas Planning Services Leader (Planner IV) for the Transportation/Infrastructure Program. The Texas Planning Services Leader (Planner IV) is a responsible senior leader in the Transportation/Infrastructure Planning Practice. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing a sophisticated multidiscipline business in the Texas market. The candidate will be a recognized professional in his/her own planning practice concentration. RS&H generally provides the following services:
• Transportation Planning
• Environmental (NEPA) Planning
• Traffic and Traffic Planning Services
The Texas Planning Services Leader is responsible for:
• Business development and service growth across all RS&H services
• Overall project management and professional performance of the team
• Recruitment and management of a multi-discipline professional technical group
• Training, mentorship and skill development for a range of professionals
• Operating and marketing budgets, goal setting, staffing, project coordination and productivity necessary to provide exceptional services to our clients.
• Coordination with other office directors/leaders to ensure a consistent level of technical standards and applications among offices.
• Works with the national market leader to maintain and expand the practice to meet corporate objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Transportation Planning, Transportation Management, Business or related discipline. Master’s Degree Desired.
• 8+ years’ experience in successful project management and profitable practice building
• Expertise in environmental planning highly desired
• AICP or PE required
• Working knowledge of common technology and communication tools. Capability in specialized technology for transportation, land use analysis or decision support tools a plus.
When applying to this position, please include your salary requirements on your cover letter or resume. RS&H offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Apply: To be considered for the position, you must apply online. Direct link to apply is http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RSANDH&cws=1&rid=1691.
For a complete list of our current openings or for more information about our company, please see our website http://www.rsandh.com.
RS&H is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AAP/M/F/D/V