The American Society of Civil Engineers' International Conference on Transportation & Development (ICTD 2016) will be held in Houston, June 26-29, 2016.
The conference will include:
- Six plenary speakers, including an opening keynote by James Bass, Executive Director, TxDOT;
- Preconference events including an Envision Credential Workshop, a short course on Updates to 2010 Highway Capacity Manual, and TransportationCamp Texas 2016 – The Unconference;
- Technical tours including Houston Transtar Traffic Operation Center, George Bush Intercontinental Airport, and Houston Uptown Management District;
- Forty sessions in five tracks on a wide range of transportation and development topics and additional content in poster displays in Exhibit Hall; and
- Potential to earn up to 24 PDH.
Program, registration, and exhibiting information is available at asce-ictd.org. The early-bird registration deadline is May 11.
The American Planning Association is an ICTD 2016 cooperating organization and APA members may register for the conference at the ASCE member rate.