Nebraska Chapter Awards
Annual Chapter Awards
The nomination period for the 2018 APA Nebraska Chapter Awards ends February 7, 2018.
- All nominations must be submitted via e-mail. Please refer to each award category for specific criteria.
- A plan, project, program, tool, process, report, or ordinance may only be entered once per award year.
- An individual may submit more than one nomination, but may not submit the same plan or project in multiple award categories.
Eligibility and Information
Any plan, project, program, tool, process, report, or ordinance must have been published, implemented, or completed within three (3) years of the date of submission except for the Implementation award category.
Who can enter?
- Individual recipients are ineligible to receive the same award for 10 years after acceptance.
- Individuals cannot self-nominate.
- Nominators may not be related by blood or marriage to any individual they wish to nominate.
- Members of the APA-Nebraska Board of Directors are not eligible to enter or to receive individual awards.
- Nonmembers of APA are excluded from submitting a nomination for the Distinguished Leadership Award for a Professional Planner award category.
Nebraska Chapter's Great Places Program
Do you know a great place in Nebraska? The Nebraska Chapter is seeking nominations for Great Places in Nebraska. This award recognizes and celebrates great urban and rural places of exemplary character, quality, and planning.
Nominations will be accepted until February 7, 2018.