|#e.24613||Monday 9:00AM to 4:30PM
November 18, 2013
CM | 6.00
Minnesota and Wisconsin Frac Sand Mining Law
Recently, the mining of frac sand (silica sand) has grown rapidly in Wisconsin and Minnesota leaving many
attorneys, businesses, government officials and land owners navigating their way through uncharted legal territory.
With this increase in frac sand mining, also comes a rise of many legal and regulatory challenges and requirements, including real estate purchase and lease transactions, royalty negotiations, government regulations and environmental concerns. Whatever your involvement is in frac sand mining, this legal course will provide you with the most up-to-date requirements, legal tactics and remedies to ensure you’re able to provide your frac sand mining clients the best guidance and protection possible - register today!
• Gain a better understanding of local, state and federal regulatory requirements surrounding frac sand
• Find out what goes into a balanced valuation of the land’s yield potential.
• Review samples of key land lease and purchase contracts and get practical negotiating tips.
• Learn how to handle land use and lease disputes.
• Maintain your ethical reputation with a review of the rules and their real-life application.
• Explore common mining site environmental issues, their consequences, and pre- and post-fact legal
• Resolve lease term and clean-up liability issues up front in negotiations to prevent future disputes.