|#e.25314||Tuesday 1:00PM to 3:00PM
November 19, 2013
CM | 2.00
Conducting Effective TMA Certification Reviews: Part 3
FHWA, Office of Planning
* This event is open only to U.S. Department of Transportation planning staff.
Description: This interactive training webinar provides critical information for Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and Federal Transit Administration (FTA) planning staff on how to conduct effective certification reviews of Transportation Management Agencies (TMA), as required by federal planning regulations. Through the presentation of definitions, concepts, examples, tools, techniques and other resources, the webinar provides federal planning practitioners with the specific strategies and approaches to enhance the effectiveness of certification reviews.
The webinar will review specific process steps and highlight specific strategies and approaches that have worked well in practice. A summary of key lessons learned for certification review preparations, meetings, and report preparation and follow up will be discussed and explored in detail. (This is the third of three-part webinar series focused on TMA certification reviews)
Upon completion of the webinar, participants will be able to:
• Describe specific preparatory approaches to help ensures a successful certification review
• Describe multiple technical and coordination approaches for how to conduct a certification review
• Review approaches to report documentation
• Identify transferable practices, tools and techniques that FHWA and FTA planners can use for future certification reviews
• Explain how FHWA Division planners and FTA regional planners