The Exhibit Hall is the place to discover poster displays of exciting projects undertaken by talented planners at all levels of experience. Posters are on exhibit throughout the conference.
Student posters are entered into a competition; APA will announce the winners in the Exhibit Hall late in the conference.
Poster Proposal Review
All proposals will be peer-reviewed to ensure that posters chosen for the NPC18 program reflect innovation and diversity in planning research, practice, education, and professional development. APA will notify everyone who submits a poster proposal of its acceptance or rejection for the NPC18 educational program the week of February 19. It is the responsibility of the proposal submitter to notify other individuals named in the proposal (if any) of APA's proposal decision.
Review the NPC Speaker Policy carefully before submitting your poster proposal, and be sure to share it with any invited speakers.
- Each poster must be represented by at least one speaker who is an APA member.
- All poster presenters must register for the conference by February 22, 2018.
- APA members must pay the member rate. (NOTE: APA members do not qualify for guest registration.)
- Nonmembers are welcome as conference presenters. APA's guest registration option allows nonmember presenters to participate in their session only at no charge.
- As a professional courtesy, presenters are encouraged to speak for no more than two posters.