Request for Proposals
Recreational Facility Feasibility Study
James City County Office of Economic Development
Submittal Deadline: 05/22/2013
1. Market analysis of the potential needs for a facility(s) in the Greater Williamsburg Area. This analysis would include needs of the local communities, ability for a facility to serve as a tourist generator.
2. Recommendation of size and type of facility.
3. Economic effects of facility including financial costs for construction, operational costs, maintenance and revenue projections. Revenue projection analysis to include both direct and indirect (meals tax, room tax, sales tax revenue, etc.) economic benefits.
4. Non-economic effects of such a project/facility.
5. Identify potential for private-public partnerships, including for dining, retail, and lodging.
6. Identify barriers and recommend solutions.
See the link to the James City County Purchasing Division for complete RFP document.