Request for Proposals
Community Development Block Grant Management
City of Sandusky
Submittal Deadline: 02/21/2014
The City of Sandusky, Ohio seeks proposals from qualified firms for the following objectives: (1) to support, manage, and facilitate the City’s Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) entitlement program. The City’s immediate request is for the preparation and submittal of the one year plan (2014) and the 5-year plan (2014-2018) as required by Housing Urban Development (HUD). (2) The City is seeking a manager of the Integrated Disbursement and Information System Database (IDIS) for the remaining federal FY 2013-& FY 2014. (3) The City also seeks support in the administration and coordination of the City’s CDBG Revolving Loan Fund program ( RLF) & Microenterprise Loan Program for the remaining FY-2013 & FY2014.
The preparation of the 1 and 5 year plan must be combined proposals and may include items 2 and 3. Other objectives may be proposed separately and or include an itemization of each request. Proposals are due by 3:00 pm est. February 21, 2014 in PDF format only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Items responsibilities correspond with numeric requests:
1. Assist the City in preparing its Five Year Consolidated Plan and/or its annual Action Plan for submission to HUD. This includes all aspects of preparation from developing a statement of proposed objectives and a proposed budget, to research for the planning portions, to completion of a final document for submission which meets all statutory and regulatory requirements by May 15, 2014.
1, 2 & 3 Assist the City staff in preparing the Environmental Review Record for annual community development activities/projects.
1 & 3 Prepare for publication, notices which inform the public of the City’s Community Development program and invite public comment and participation in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
1 & 3 Attendance at public hearings, City Council meetings and/or staff meetings to present or discuss the CDBG Program.
3. Assist the City in designing and implementing economic development leveraging programs with CDBG funds.
1. Assist City staff in preparing Annual CAPER Document.
3. Planning in support of tax incremental financing districts.
1. Physical planning services, including comprehensive planning, site planning and redevelopment planning.
2. Understanding and coordination of Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS) and the ability to conduct financial drawdowns on behalf of the City for FY2013 and FY 2014
A. Items can be proposed in 3 separate proposals
(1) HUD Consolidated Plan 2014 plan & 2014-2018 (5 year plan)
(2) Management of Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS)
(3) Administration of the City’s Revolving Loan Fund & Microenterprise Loan fund programs for the remainder of federal FY2013 and FY2014
Questions will be accepted by email to email@example.com or by phone 419.627.5873 through February 17, 2014 and propsals are due by 3pm est. on February 21, 2014.
These programs will be funded with Housing Urban Development (HUD) Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program funds and is required to be operated in compliance with all pertinent federal regulations, including but not limited to 24 CFR PART 570 and OMB circular A-122 and A-133