Request for Proposals
Attitudes and Perception Survey
Michigan Department of Transportation
Submittal Deadline: 02/19/2013
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) is soliciting proposals for a three year contract from qualified organizations, namely private consultants, universities and/or research organizations.
1. To continuously monitor the perception of key customer groups and business partners regarding their satisfaction with specific MDOT projects, processes and transactions.
2. To assess the opinions of the public regarding the composition, importance, and delivered quality of the MDOT's key products and services.
3. To assess whether attitudes and perceptions have changed significantly. If so, how?
4. To assess businesses that ship, carry, or transport goods in Michigan.
The Consultant will be responsible to:
1. Meet with the MDOT Project Manager to review the project's scope and work
2. Identify appropriate cost effective methods and to continuously monitor customer satisfaction with a selected number of MDOT programs, projects or transactions.
3. Develop a survey guide that describes in non-technical terms the underlying principles of good survey design and implementation.
4. Conduct Attitudes and Perception survey of Michigan adults in 2013, 2014, and 2015.
5. Conduct a Shippers & Carriers Survey to assess customer satisfaction that targets businesses that ship or receive goods.
See RFP for full details.