Call for Articles on Technology and Planning
The American Planning Association's Technology Division is seeking articles for its member newsletter, Planning and Technology Today.
Distributed to over 400 practicing planners, consultants, and technologists, the newsletter is an ideal way to share cutting-edge projects.
We are interested in articles on the following topics:
- GIS tools and applications
- Participation involving technology
- Scenario planning methods and tools
- Broadband and new technologies in cities
- Book reviews
- Opinion articles
- Visualization of data in a planning context.
Short articles should be around 400 words, and longer feature articles should be around 800 words.
Send inquiries and articles to editor Rob Goodspeed at email@example.com.
|Article Due Dates for Upcoming Issues|
|Summer 2015||August 14, 2015|
|Winter 2015||December 4, 2015|
|Spring 2016||March 18, 2016|
|Summer 2016||August 12, 2016|