Build Maine – Eric Kronberg
Friday, June 9, 2017
10 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. EDT
CM | 0.75Add to My Log
Eric Kronberg will share a diverse range of development projects that are unique in terms of building types and development business models. This presentation will highlight how small-scale infill can revitalize areas and provide a way for more people to break into the real estate development field. He will also discuss the need for better municipal zoning and policies, from both the perspective of the municipality and the real estate developer.
1. Be able to understand alternative building types that could benefit the Maine market and shifting demographic preferences.
2. Have a base knowledge of codes and a well-designed public process can lead to positive change on the ground
3. Learn ways to provide smart, small-scale infill development.
4. Comprehend the reasons for building renewal versus infill in New England.
5. Learn ways to combat this development type and counter it with smart, small-scale infill development.
Eric KronbergPrincipal, Kronberg Wall
Misty Parker, firstname.lastname@example.org