Monday, April 15, 2019 from 10:15 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. PDT
Activity Type: Fast, Funny, and Passionate
Activity ID: NPC198902
- Learn the latest insights into a variety of important planning issues.
- See examples of how to present in a concise and entertaining manner.
- Explore the range and diversity of subject matter that can be considered important to planners.
MORE SESSION DETAILS
Presentations in this session include:
• Snap(chat), Crackle, Pop! - Allison Crump
• Public Engagement Therapy: Lessons from Fiascos - Dave Biggs
• Municipal Tree Inventory BMPs (and standards?) - Ryan Vogel
• E.coli: The Water Quality/Land Use Nexus - Katherine Amidon
• Thank you,SB946! Curating Culture with #radindiscity - Radha Hayagreev
• Greenwashing a Brownscape: Desert Renewable Energy - Grant Wilson
• A Greener Future: Millennial Planning - Natasha Miles
• Lyfts, EScooters & Buses (Oh My!) — Laura Schewel
These Fast, Funny, and Passionate presentations will be moderated by Paul Inghram.
San Francisco, CA
Natasha D. Miles
Grant Wilson, AICP
Palm Springs, CA
City of East Palo Alto
East Palo Alto, CA
Katherine Amidon, AICP Candidate
The Ohio State University
Upper Arlington, OH
Allison Crump, AICP
City of Boulder
Paul Inghram, AICP
Puget Sound Regional Council