Building Healthier Communities: Integrating Public Health into Planning is a free online learning program for planning and health professionals. This is an interactive course with audio.
This course will cover the following 5 sections:
- Assessing the Healthy Communities Landscape
- What we Measure Matters: Metrics, Data, Sources and Methodologies
- Building Coalitions and Engaging the Community
- Communications: Framing, Messaging, and Marketing
- Sustaining Momentum and Investing in Change
*We require a simple sign-in process to access this free course. The process should take less than two minutes and allow you to come back and visit the course at any time.
Link to course here.