Building Healthier Communities: Integrating Public Health into Planning is a free online learning program for planning and health professionals. This is an interactive course with audio.
This course will cover the following 5 sections:
- Assessing the Healthy Communities Landscape
- What we Measure Matters: Metrics, Data, Sources and Methodologies
- Building Coalitions and Engaging the Community
- Communications: Framing, Messaging, and Marketing
- Sustaining Momentum and Investing in Change
*We require a simple sign-in process to access this free course. The process should take less than two minutes and allow you to come back and visit the course at any time.