2019 ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture
Friday, November 15, 2019, 10:39 a.m.
Monday, November 18, 2019, 10:39 a.m. PST
San Diego, CA, United States
The ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture offers more than 120 courses, allowing attendees to fulfill their professional development requirements in four days. Use the tabs on the left side of the page to explore the education formats offered in 2019.
- Opening and Closing General Sessions: Join your peers and keynote speakers for motivating talks that will leave you inspired into 2020.
- 60-, 75-, and 90-Minute Education Sessions: Education sessions will be offered in a variety of session lengths.
- Professional Practice Network (PPN) Education Sessions: PPNs represent the major practice areas within the landscape architecture profession and provide networking and mentorship opportunities outside a market area. A PPN session is delivered by at least one member of the selected PPN with expertise in their area of practice.
- Deep Dive Sessions: In-depth, three-hour technical programs that dig deep into specific landscape architecture topics.
- Field Sessions: Education combined with field experience.
ASLA Professional Development, firstname.lastname@example.org