Asset Management for Affordable Housing webinar
Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 1 p.m.
Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 4 p.m. PST
November 15, 2016 1:00-4:30pm EST
The asset manager performs a vital role in preserving quality affordable housing developments. Good asset management is critical to all involved parties, from investors to lenders to the low-income families this housing serves - and is a critical risk management strategy as well. Participants gain an understanding of the goals of asset management, their role in achieving those goals, and the tools needed to manage risk effectively. This online training explores the following topics:
- The Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program and other sources of funding that determine the project's regulatory requirements
- Roles and responsibilities of all of the partners in the project
- Risk management during pre-development and the due diligence period
- Asset management during construction and lease-up
- Developing an effective asset management plan
- Monitoring operations and analyzing financial reports to assess financial performance
- Monitoring LIHTC and regulatory compliance
- Watchlist management
AICP members can save with promotional code APA15 when registering now!