Land Use Law: Current Issues in Subdivision, Zoning and Development
Monday, March 13, 2017
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EDT
Portland, ME, United States
CM | 6
L | 1.50
Confidently Handle Subdivision, Development and Zoning Processes
Looking for the latest developments on land use law? Want to know how to use the laws and regulations to your fullest advantage? With this one-day seminar, quickly advance your understanding and learn how to avoid legal entanglements to make sure every transaction is smooth and successful. Don't miss this opportunity to attain the information you need - register today!
- Expand your subdivision knowledge by knowing how city, county and township platting processes work.
- Analyze a comprehensive plan to determine if all the key elements are included.
- Learn standard of review for challenging land use determinations.
- Recognize who has the power to zone and how those decisions affect you.
- Ensure that critical environmental laws and procedures are adhered to.
Elizabeth Zenner, email@example.com