AECOM Ecosystem Project Management (ePM) Course
Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 1 p.m.
Thursday, January 26, 2017, 4 p.m. EST
Princeton, NJ, United States
CM | 8Add to My Log
FOR AECOM EMPLOYEES ONLY – Ecosystem Project Management (ePM) course is a full day intensive session with 8 hours of classroom sessions and 2 hours of case study exercise in the fundamental elements of project management. It is designed to be appropriate for project management personnel of a wide range of experience and maturity - providing training in PM concepts and in the context of AECOM’s business and our procedures and systems.
• To improve the quality and consistency of project management in AECOM through streamlined project delivery process
• For professional and career development
• To highlight the AECOM tools and techniques to manage projects
• To learn from each other’s experiences
The course addresses the following key areas of skill and competence required by AECOM Project Managers to successfully and profitably deliver their projects.
1. Proposal Planning Phase
2. Project Management through Execution Phase
3. Project Financial Planning
6. Team Involvement
7. Change Management
8. Risk Management
9. Project Quality Management
10. Project Performance Reporting
11. Project Closure
12. Team Performance Assessment
Participants typically include project management personnel with a wide range of experience. The training is followed by short case summary exercises to document the learning that has occurred in the class and provide an indication of the competence level of the participants.
Mayuresh Khare, email@example.com