New Markets Tax Credits Webinar
Thursday, July 13, 2017
1 p.m. - 4 p.m. EDT
CM | 3Add to My Log
- Outline of the NMTC program
- How funds flow through an NMTC deal
- Determining the amount of tax credits available to investors
- Calculating the Qualified Equity Investment
- Structuring a Qualified Low-Income Community Investment
- Compliance and recapture issues
Register now and save with coupon code: APA15
Training Our Communities, Our States, Our Nation
NDC Training builds development finance capacity in professionals working at every level and for every sector of the economic, housing and community development profession:
• Federal, State and Local Governments
• Nonprofits – national, regional and neighborhood-based
• Philanthropic Foundations and Individuals
• Community Banking
• Tax Credit Syndicators and Investors
• Legal, Accounting Development partners.
NDC created the first training program solely for economic, housing and community development practitioners four decades ago. Since then, we have trained more than 70,000 individuals in the art and science of economic and housing development finance.
NDC’s courses are intense and rigorous, with as many classroom hours as an average college course, plus homework, and in certification courses, a final examination administered on the last day of each class. You may attend the courses at your own pace but may not enroll in any course until you have met all prerequisites. Training participants work through case studies based on actual projects. Real world problems and obstacles arise and are resolved.
Course instructors, including community and economic development officials, former bankers, developers, entrepreneurs and government agency leaders, are members of NDC’s team of development finance specialists who impart real-world knowledge in the classroom. As deal-doers themselves working in communities across the country in support of NDC’s mission, our instructors bring a wealth of experience and a timely perspective to every NDC training course.
Michelle Mooney, firstname.lastname@example.org