Practical Guide to Zoning and Land Use Law
Friday, November 3, 2017
10:33 a.m. - 10:33 a.m. CDT
New Orleans, LA, United States
CM | 6
L | 1.50
Navigate the Zoning Process With an In-Depth Understanding of Zoning Regulations
Are you current on your knowledge of zoning laws? Can you confidently solve potential problems and ensure smooth zoning processes? Join us at this seminar where you'll learn to facilitate positive outcomes by understanding key components of the approval process, procedures for challenging a zoning decision, as well as requirements for administrative approach.
- Know the necessary steps - on a local, regional and state level - for obtaining a permit.
- Fulfill your role in the process when a zoning case is litigated or when a decision is appealed.
- Stay in the loop in your community with a knowledge of local zoning issues, including economic development and smart growth.
- Represent your clients with confidence with an in-depth understanding of key zoning concepts.
- Know the steps you need to take to fight for your client during an appeal of an administrative zoning decision.
- Take your zoning knowledge to the next level with an in-depth understanding of the process for adopting and amending the zoning ordinances and map.
Elizabeth Zenner, firstname.lastname@example.org