Getting It Right: FAA Requirements on Consultant Selection
Thursday, July 27, 2017
1 p.m. - 2 p.m. EDT
CM | 1Add to My Log
In 2015 the FAA undertook an update of Advisory Circular 150/5100.14: Architectural, Engineering, and Planning Consultant Services for Airport Grant Projects (AIP). The new AC includes many substantive changes affecting how airports procure and contract for professional services.
This ACC Institute online training program will educate airport procurement and contracting officials and consulting firms on how procurement policies can be in conformance of FAA regulations and AIP eligibility.
At the end of this ACC Institute online training program, participants will be able to:
· Explain the changes made by the FAA in updating AC 150/5100.14E on consultant selection.
· Understand how airports should treat and procure planning and design engagements using AIP.
· Implement multi-year consultant contracts in conformance with new FAA regulations.
· Implement contracts with multiple consultants in conformance with new FAA regulations.
· Describe implications to consulting firms from the revised AC update in pursuing AIP-funded professional service contracts.
James Harris, P.E.
Lisa Deyo, email@example.com