Community Development Coordinator
Adams County Government
Brighton, CO United States
We are seeking a candidate to perform a variety of professional duties and responsibilities involved in administering, coordinating, implementing, and ensuring performance compliance of Federal and State grant programs for community development and affordable housing programs. This includes administering federal and local funds, including HUD's Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME), and Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP).
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SUCCESS:
- Experience: Three (3) years of direct administration of grant-funded programs with increasingly responsible programmatic experience in a public or non-profit environment.
- Education and Training:
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Services, Community Development, or a related field.
- An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree.
- License or Certificate: Must possess, or have the ability to obtain, a valid Colorado Driver's license.
- Background Check: Must pass a criminal background check.
COME JOIN A GREAT TEAM AT ADAMS COUNTY!