Community Development Clerk
City of Cherry Hills Village
Cherry Hills Village, CO United States
We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented and highly organized individual for the position of Community Development Clerk. This position is responsible for processing building permits and a wide range of clerical, administrative and technical tasks in support of the Community Development Department. Superior customer service skills are essential. The 2019 salary range is $50,947-$69,661.
The City offers a great benefit package including health insurance, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability, retirement options, paid time off, and holidays.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regular interaction with the public, including in person, by telephone and email.
- This position is assigned to the Community Development Department but will be expected to cross-train in other administrative roles to provide front desk coverage.
- Assist customers with a variety of requests and questions related to building permits, zoning and city planning functions.
- Assemble board and commission meeting packets, attend meetings (usually during evening hours), write meeting minutes, and set up and break down meeting rooms.
- Organize and maintain all department files in coordination with the City Clerk.