Parking and Mobility Manager
City of San Marcos
San Marcos, TX United States
The Parking and Mobility Manager will improve overall mobility by coordinating pedestrian, cyclist, vehicular, and other modes of transportation. This position is responsible for the planning, coordination, and management of the City's Parking Management Program and Mobility Programs; development and administration of program budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, urban planning, public administration, engineering, or a closely related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Additional work experience above the required minimum may be substituted on year for year basis for candidates without a bachelor's degree.
- Five (5) years progressively responsible experience in program development and management, planning and development services, contract management and administration, budget preparation and monitoring, and team supervision.
- Must possess a valid Texas Driver's License with an acceptable driving record required.
- Ability to handle confidential data, to follow written and oral instruction, must be able to maintain courteous demeanor, communicate clearly and concisely. Professional appearance is essential to this position.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Physical requirements include lifting up to 20 pounds occasionally. Subject to sitting, vision, hearing and talking constantly; handling and fine dexterity frequently; standing, walking, reaching, balancing and foot control occasionally; lifting, carrying, pushing/pulling, kneeling, crouching, crawling, bending, twisting and climbing rarely.
APPLY ONLINE ONLY: www.sanmarcostx.gov/jobs