Waccamaw Regional Council of Governments
Georgetown, SC United States
Programs Manager Position
Company / Agency: Waccamaw Regional Council of Governments
Job Category: Transportation Planning
Opening Date: January 14, 2019
Closing Date: February 8, 2019
Salary Range: Depends on Qualifications
Experience: 4 + Years
Job Description and Duties:
The Waccamaw Regional Council of Governments (WRCOG) is seeking a Transportation Planner with a strong background in transit planning. This position will require experience with Federal Transit Administration programs (5303, 5307 and 5310) and procedures. A successful applicant should possess the following abilities:
- Effectively oversees and interacts with planning and engineering consultants. Coordinates with County, State, and Federal agencies.
- Responsible for development of scopes of services, contract negotiation and administration of transit programs and oversees transit planning and budget activities.
- Responsible for Title VI, GIS, Environmental Justice and transit-oriented development programs.
- Has the ability to evaluate information, make decisions and coordinate efficiently with minimal direction.
- Prepares maps and other geographic images to display routes, analyze ridership, and other transit related data.
- Directs planning studies for corridor and facility projects.
- Has knowledge of FTA mandated policies, procedures, and programs.
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
A successful applicant must have a minimum of a master's degree in Urban and Regional Planning or a related field and four years of progressively responsible experience. Must process and maintain a valid state driver's license. Salary based upon qualifications. Benefits package includes health, dental, life, and retirement to be provided through the South Carolina Public Employee Benefit Authority.
Interested parties should submit a cover letter and resume by February 1. 2019 to the Waccamaw Regional Council of Governments, Attn: Ms. Kelly Stuckey, 1230 Highmarket Street, Georgetown, South Carolina 29440. You may also email to: firstname.lastname@example.org WRCOG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position is opened until filled.
Contact Name: Ms. Kelly Stuckey
Phone: (843) 436-6120
Email Address: email@example.com