Senior Environmental Planner / Senior Planner / Project Manager / Planning Manager
The Altum Group
Palm Desert, CA United States
Would you like to join an exciting group of Consultants that is growing a firm that will rival the big corporations in the fields of Urban & Community Planning, Environmental Management, Civil Engineering, GIS and Land Surveying Services? If so, The Altum Group is that firm.
In almost 10 short years, The Altum Group has carefully grown from 5 employees to over 35 talented professionals spread through three offices. These exceptional professionals are the foundation upon which The Altum Group is building to take the firm to the next level.
The Altum Group is seeking a Senior Environmental Planner/Senior Planner, Project Manager, and/or Planning Manager (dependent upon qualifications) whose duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Help direct, manage and implement The Altum Group’s growing practice throughout southern California
- Take an active leadership role in the development of new business with new and existing clients
- Develop and expand client relationships that generate repeat business
- Market existing and new clients and make strong contributions to sales of new CEQA/NEPA, and/or planning services on an annual basis
- Identify and develop new clients and opportunities
- Prepare effective technical proposals
- Direct and prepare CEQA/NEPA documents
- Direct and prepare a variety of planning documents (e.g., Specific Plans, Precise Plans, General Plan Amendments, Community Plan Amendments, etc.).
- Manage Planning Entitlements for multi-disciplinary projects, oversee multiple projects simultaneously within scope/budget/schedule
- Provide leadership in managing staff performance, recruiting and retention, and mentoring.