New York, NY United States
How to Apply
Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate degree in urban planning or related field.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in GIS and the Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of Google SketchUp, Affinity suite, and AutoCAD a plus.
- Ability to present at client and public meetings.
- Working knowledge of New York State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) documentation and procedures a plus.
- Positive attitude and people skills that constitute a team player.
- Knowledge of and interest in relevant professional associations.
The successful candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects and managing their time appropriately. The position will be based in our New York City office, with the ability to work remotely several days a week.
About BFJ Planning:
BFJ Planning is a consulting firm providing professional expertise in planning, urban design, environmental analysis, real estate and transportation since its establishment in 1980. BFJ has successfully completed more than 1,000 projects in the U.S., East Asia, Europe, and South America. Our range of services allows us to bring a project from the initial feasibility stage, through planning and approvals, to site design and implementation. Principals and staff provide expertise in a range of areas, bringing together informed, innovative thinking from different professional points of view necessary to the success of complex planning and development projects.
Deadline: February 17, 2023