Health Day at the National Conference
Monday, April 28, 2014 • Atlanta
As part of the Planning Healthy Communities symposium, "Health Day" will feature sessions on tools and best practices for improving health through planning.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn from other communities across the country, network with interested colleagues, and meet leading health planning officials. Here are just a few of the scheduled sessions:
- Plenary with Dr. Georges C. Benjamin, APHA
- Using Health Data in Planning Decisions
- Park Prescriptions, Play Deserts, and Healthy Public Spaces
- Transportation and Aging in Place
- Health Equity and the Built Environment
Get more details about Health Day — and the full Planning Healthy Communities Symposium, April 27-30 — in the online conference program.
Health Day Webinar
Join us online or in person for Health Day, part of a 3-day Planning Healthy Communities symposium. This is an opportunity to learn about all matters related to planning and community health.