PEL Subscriber Access
A subscription to Planning & Environmental Law includes access to PEL Online for the entire staff of the subscribing organization.
To access PEL Online, employees of a subscribing organization must be registered with APA. If you can't access PEL Online, you are either not registered with APA or our system has not recognized that you are an employee of a subscribing organization.
Accessing PEL Online
To establish access to PEL Online, you must have a login and password for APA's website. Be sure to use an e-mail address with the same domain as your employer when creating your login and password.
Next, send the following information to customerservice.*
- Your name
- Your e-mail address (with the same domain as the subscribing organization)
- Your APA ID number or website login
- Subscribing organization's name
- Subscribing organization's mailing address
- Subscribing organization's ID number (on mailing label of Planning & Environmental Law or invoice)
You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your registration for PEL Online.
* If you are registering co-workers, please indicate that in the e-mail and include your name and e-mail address along with those of your co-workers. You and your co-workers will receive an e-mail confirmation of the completed registration.
Receiving e-mail notifications about Planning & Environmental Law
If you are registered with APA as an employee of a subscribing organization, but you are not receiving the monthly e-mail update we send to all subscribers, we might not have your current e-mail address or your spam filter may be blocking APA e-mails.
To ensure you receive your monthly Planning & Environmental Law update, take the following steps to update your profile or override your spam filter.
- Go to www.planning.org/myapa to update your profile and make sure APA has your correct e-mail address.
- Add APA's e-mail address, American_Planning_Association@mail.vresp.com, to your address book or, at work, ask the person in charge of e-mail to allow that e-mail address through the spam filter. (Vresp.com is the domain of APA's e-mail distributor, Vertical Response.)
- On web-based e-mail services such as Yahoo! or Hotmail, check the bulk mail folder for any APA messages and use that service's specified message for indicating that the message is not spam.