Policy and Advocacy Conference
Promote Policies That Advance Planning
The annual Policy and Advocacy Conference takes places in Washington, D.C. The program presents:
- Sessions on state and local concerns
- Advocacy training
- Results from the latest Daniel Burnham Forum on Big Ideas
- New thoughts on policy topics every planner should understand
September 18-20, 2016 | Washington, D.C.
Planners’ Day on Capitol Hill
Meet with your congressional representatives and speak out for good planning.
In a single, action-packed day, experience:
- A policy briefing, orientation, and advocacy training
- Meetings on Capitol Hill
- A congressional luncheon
- Celebration and de-briefing