The APA Private Practice Division has been dedicated to meeting the needs of private planning consultants for over 25 years. We offer our members access to valuable networking opportunities, business resources, current information on private practice planning, and technical support. Your membership helps us to highlight issues and opportunities of interest to private practice planners. We welcome you to join us in our efforts to promote quality private practice!
The APA Private Practice Division seeks to:
• Promote the quality of private practice planning.
• Support the development of professional and business skills unique to the private practice planner.
• Increase the recognition of the value of planning in the private sector.
• Improve the manner in which consultants are used.
• Improve the image of the planner/private practitioner.
PPD members receive regular news, updates on upcoming events, and other items of interest to planning consultants. Plans for member benefits in 2016 include a news blog, a consultant directory, and coordinating local networking events.