National Planning Conference Registration
Registration is now open for the profession's biggest event of the year — APA's 2017 National Planning Conference, May 6–9 in New York City. Make plans now to attend!
|December 7, 2016||Members-only registration begins|
|January 4, 2017||Registration opens to the general public|
|March 2, 2017 (11:59 p.m. CT)||First cutoff — registration fees go up on March 3|
|April 6, 2017 (11:59 p.m. CT)||Final cutoff — register by this date to receive your badge, tickets, and MetroCard in the mail prior to the conference|
What Does Registration Include?
APA's National Planning Conference offers advanced sessions by top presenters — and a high return on your training dollars. NPC17 rates include:
- All sessions
- Opening and closing keynotes
- Exhibitors' Meet and Greet Reception
- MTA MetroCard valid for seven days from first use. (MetroCards will be mailed in conference packets to those who register by April 6. Treat this card like cash! MetroCards will be available on site — while supplies last — for those who register after April 6.)
- Awards luncheon invitation (full paid registration only — see Policies for details):
- Important! If you plan to attend the awards luncheon, reserve a free ticket before the conference. Space is limited and tickets are expected to sell out.
- Access to session recordings and PowerPoint presentations after the conference
To learn about the registration process, payments, cancellations, tickets, and more, please view our Registration Policies.
APA's National Planning Conference is your best chance all year to explore your career options, meet people who can help you along, and make connections that can last a lifetime.