End of CM Reporting Period
Beginning January 1 of every new reporting period, if you have met your CM requirements for the previous reporting period, you must review and sign off to complete and close the reporting period. After you have recorded all required credits, go to your CM log to review and sign off. You must complete this step before you can begin logging CM credits for the next reporting period.
Review Your CM Log
Record all of the CM credits you have earned by December 31 of that reporting period
If you have logged all the credits you have earned and it is not enough to meet the requirements for that reporting period (which is 32 credits, including 1.5 each in ethics and law), you will continue to have access to your online log throughout the grace period.
Sign Off and Close Your CM Log
When you have recorded all your CM credits for your completed reporting period
Closing your log takes just three easy steps:
- Review the final tally of CM credits for the reporting period that appears in your log. If it is correct, click Continue to Close the appropriate reporting period.
- Read the review confirmation statement and click the adjacent box.
- Click Close (Option to close log will appear in your log on January 1 of every new reporting period).
- All credits for this reporting period in your log will be archived.
- You will not be able to make additional changes to credits logged for this reporting period, including adding credits earned.
- Any rollover credits, up to 16 CM credits, will be added to the following reporting period.