Zoning Practice helps guide you as you write and administer smart development codes.
The Pseudoscience of Parking Requirements
This edition of Zoning Practice highlights the weak rationale many planners have used to justify specific parking requirements in the communities they serve, explains how removing parking minimums can translate into community benefits, and spotlights recent parking reform efforts.
Zoning Practice analyzes trends and spotlights innovation in local land-use and development regulation. All student members have online access to ZP. Subscribers may read ZP online or in print.
- Planners and land-use attorneys responsible for drafting or administering zoning and other land-use and development regulations
- Emerging professionals interested in learning more about plan implementation
Share Your Expertise
We are especially eager to hear from potential authors with expertise on the following topics:
- Zoning for major institutions (eds and meds)
- Zoning to protect source water and aquifers
- The effects of demographic or technological change on land-use demand