Zoning Practice helps guide you as you write and administer smart development codes.
Fostering Diverse Perspectives on Planning and Zoning Boards
This issue of Zoning Practice highlights the importance of diversifying planning and zoning boards. It discusses the historical lack of educational and professional diversity on these boards and offers guidance for administrators and city leaders to help them recruit, retain, and train board members that reflect the goals and populations of their communities.
Zoning Practice analyzes trends and spotlights innovation in local land-use and development regulation. It is a valuable digital resource for:
- Planners and land-use attorneys responsible for drafting or administering zoning and other land-use and development regulations
- Emerging professionals interested in learning more about plan implementation
Special Promotional Offer
Through December 31, 2022, new individual subscribers will receive Zoning Practice for only $47 for a one-year subscription — a 50% discount off the standard pricing.
Share Your Expertise
We are especially eager to hear from potential authors with expertise on the following topics:
- Using zoning to advance equity, sustainability, and resilience objectives
- Recent trends in small town and rural area zoning
- The effects of demographic or technological change on land-use demand