Zoning Practice helps guide you as you write and administer smart development codes.
Overlay Zoning for Source Water Protection
This edition of Zoning Practice explores the role of land use regulations, specifically overlay zoning, as a way to protect source water. It discusses the dynamic between human and natural systems, and proposes a series of regulatory steps planners and municipalities can take to protect source water at both the local and regional scales.
Zoning Practice analyzes trends and spotlights innovation in local land-use and development regulation. All student members have online access to ZP. Subscribers may read ZP online or in print.
- Planners and land-use attorneys responsible for drafting or administering zoning and other land-use and development regulations
- Emerging professionals interested in learning more about plan implementation
Share Your Expertise
We are especially eager to hear from potential authors with expertise on the following topics:
- Zoning alternatives for pandemic mitigation or prevention
- Recent trends in small town and rural area zoning
- The effects of demographic or technological change on land-use demand