Zoning Practice helps guide you as you write and administer smart development codes.
Game of Zones
This issue of Zoning Practice focuses on one innovative tool the City of Detroit has been using to make urban planning more accessible, participatory, and fun, and highlights an overall approach that can help other communities seeking to engage more meaningfully on the topic of zoning and land use.
Zoning Practice analyzes trends and spotlights innovation in local land-use and development regulation. All student members have online access to ZP. Subscribers may read ZP online or in print.
- Planners and land-use attorneys responsible for drafting or administering zoning and other land-use and development regulations
- Emerging professionals interested in learning more about plan implementation
Share Your Expertise
We are especially eager to hear from potential authors with expertise on the following topics:
- Using zoning to promote racial equity
- Recent trends in small town and rural area zoning
- The effects of demographic or technological change on land-use demand