Zoning Practice helps guide you as you write and administer smart development codes.
Housing Reform Through State Legislation and Local Zoning
This edition of Zoning Practice examines influential local zoning approaches to housing affordability challenges, highlights examples of state legislative efforts related to zoning in local communities, and discusses the variety of ways in which states are increasingly engaging in this conversation.
Zoning Practice analyzes trends and spotlights innovation in local land-use and development regulation. All student members have online access to ZP. Subscribers may read ZP online or in print.
- Planners and land-use attorneys responsible for drafting or administering zoning and other land-use and development regulations
- Emerging professionals interested in learning more about plan implementation
Share Your Expertise
We are especially eager to hear from potential authors with expertise on the following topics:
- Zoning for a dramatic decline in demand for brick-and-mortar retail
- Zoning for urban manufacturing
- Zoning for major institutions (eds and meds)