Zoning Practice helps guide you as you write and administer smart development codes.
Facing Water-Based Challenges with Sustainable Development Codes
This edition of Zoning Practice discusses how development codes encourage gray infrastructure that increase the impacts of water-related hazards such as flood and drought, and outlines a variety of strategies and code revisions to help address these challenges.
Zoning Practice analyzes trends and spotlights innovation in local land-use and development regulation. All student members have online access to ZP. Subscribers may read ZP online or in print.
- Planners and land-use attorneys responsible for drafting or administering zoning and other land-use and development regulations
- Emerging professionals interested in learning more about plan implementation
Share Your Expertise
We are especially eager to hear from potential authors with expertise on the following topics:
- Zoning for a dramatic decline in demand for brick-and-mortar retail
- Zoning for urban manufacturing
- Zoning for major institutions (eds and meds)