Code Enforcement Staffing Services
City of Campbell Community Development Department
CITY of CAMPBELL
Community Development Department
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
Professional Part-Time Code Enforcement Staffing Services
May 14, 2018
The City of Campbell seeks to obtain professional part-time code enforcement staffing services to augment the City's in-house code enforcement officer.
The Consultant will provide one part-time code enforcement officer to perform work involving inspection and enforcement of codes and ordinances including zoning, nuisance abatement, property maintenance, housing, signs, noise, and business licenses, and does related work as assigned, under general supervision of the Community Development Director.
- Bachelor's degree in Planning, Public or Business Administration, Administration of Justice or related field
- Two years of experience as a Code Enforcement Officer
- Experience working for a local government within the last year
- Valid California driver's license and personal or company vehicle
SCOPE OF WORK
Typical daily duties include:
- Answering citizen complaints by phone and in person
- Performing field inspections, coordinating inspections with staff of other City departments, and coordinating activities with other regulatory agencies having jurisdiction within the City
- Issuing warning notices, notices to appear, and citations
- Administering the City's smoking provisions
- Inputting case information into the City's computer log
- Completing inspection log forms on a weekly basis
- Maintaining effective working relationships with City officials, employees and the public.
- Letter of interest.
- Statement of qualifications.
- An anticipated start date and duration.
- Hourly rate to perform the work.
Please submit your interest letter and statement of qualifications to Paul Kermoyan, Community Development Director, by email at email@example.com or by USPS to Paul Kermoyan, City of Campbell, Planning Division, 70 N. First Street, Campbell, CA 95008 no later than May 31, 2018.
Thank You for Your Interest!