Sub-Area Plan and Market Study
Town of Greenville
The Town of Greenville, WI recently adopted its new 2040 Comprehensive Plan in July 2019. It recently updated its Subdivision Control Ordinance and has initiated a complete rewrite of its Zoning Ordinance. In order to implement its Comprehensive Plan, the Town is seeking proposals/qualifications from qualified, multi-disciplinary firms to develop a Sub-Area Plan and Marketing Study for the Urban Core, Heritage and Gateway areas identified in its Comprehensive Plan.
The Town is looking to develop a Sub-Area Plan and Marketing Study for the Urban Core, Heritage and Gateway areas identified in its Comprehensive Plan, specifically addressing Action Items 4b-2, 4b-8, 5c-5 & 6a-1. The ultimate goal of this planning document will be used for further development of the Town's updated Zoning Ordinance as well as marketing of these areas for future development/redevelopment.
The plan/study shall include the following components:
- Land Use and Multi-modal Transportation recommendations.
- A Market Study that looks at both residential and commercial/industrial development that is based on market demand to support future land use/transportation recommendations. The Town is looking for realistic, market driven land use planning.
- Architectural design guidelines specific to these corridors and areas in order to be implemented with the Zoning Ordinance rewrite.
- Public Participation is critical with the process and should help form the basis for the plan and its recommendations.
- The plan/study's recommendations should be consistent with the Comprehensive Plan.
The following documents and information shall be submitted by January 6, 2020 via email as a PDF to email@example.com.
- Firm Qualifications to include
- Firm's experience developing sub-area plans and market studies - provide 3 recent project examples, preference will be given to firms with at least 1 project within Wisconsin. Provide contact information for references for each project.
- Staff members assigned to the project and their qualifications.
- Description of the firms understanding of the project.
- Description of public participation and planning process.
- Description of final product/deliverables/recommendations.
- Timeline for completion.
- Cost estimate for development of the Sub-Area Plan and Market Study.
Zoning Ordinance Update Website:
Contact Michael J. D. Brown, Community and Economic Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-757-5151 ext. 2000.