Regional Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan
Baton Rouge Metropolitan Planning Area
Baton Rouge, LA
The scope of this regional plan will: form an overall understanding of the needs and demands or alternative transportation modes in the metropolitan planning area; coordinate stakeholders to incorporate and share resources on regional policy, planning and implementation of bicycle and walking related projects; specify goals, objectives, strategies and performance measures; and, propose project selection criteria to prioritize current and future projects to make the best use of available funding and opportunities.
The Capital Region Bicycle and Pedestrian plan includes the following key tasks:
- Development of a detailed work plan and schedule.
- Existing conditions analysis
- Policy recommendations that address education, enforcement and physical improvements at the regional level.
- Development of design guidelines for urban, suburban, and rural contexts for users of all ages and abilities.
- Project evaluation and prioritization.
- Implementation plan with staging and performance measures plus scorecard.
- Identification of funding sources.
- Plan development and reports (draft and final).
Offeror must meet the minimum qualifications and address all criteria in the full RFP which can be found at: http://crpcla.org/publicnotices. The submission of the DOTD Form 24-102 is required.
CRPC has allocated a maximum consultant budget of $300,000 for this project.
Respondents shall submit 5 bound and 1 electronic copy of the full of the proposal response to:
Capital Region Planning Commission
Attn: Mr. Jamie Setze, Executive Director
14734 S Harrell's Ferry Rd, Ste B
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
All prospective applicants should submit their proposal no later than 3:00 PM CST on August 18, 2020. Please direct any questions to Kim Marousek, AICP, Director of Planning via email at email@example.com. A list of received questions and responses will be posted on our website at http://crpcla.org/publicnotices.