Asian and Pacific Islander Interest Group
The APA Asian and Pacific Islander Interest Group seeks to connect and support Asian and Pacific Islander planners and communities.
Our goals include:
- Increase the numbers of Asians and Pacific Islanders participating in planning in their communities
- Provide a forum for planners to better understand the needs and desires of Asian and Pacific Islander communities
- Facilitate planning processes to provide and improve results for Asian and Pacific Islander community residents and stakeholders
- Support Asian and Pacific Islander planners and planning students in their career development
- Build a diverse network for all planners to share their experiences and ideas relating to Asian and Pacific Islander communities
- Collaborate with other APA Interest Groups and APA Divisions to address issues of significance to Asian and Pacific Islander communities
Join the Asian and Pacific Islander Interest Group by filling out this survey!
AAPI Heritage Month Webinar
Addressing Gentrification and Displacement to Preserve AAPI Communities
Wednesday, May 25 | 9am HST, 12pm PDT, 1pm MDT, 2pm CDT, 3pm EDT
CM | 1.5
Hing Wong, FAICP | Chair
Kevin Bagwell | Vice Chair
Jing Zhang, AICP | Secretary
Tippe Morlan, AICP | Membership and Social Media Director
Todd Vanadilok, AICP | Programs Director
Kaylee Moon | Publicity Director
Hanson Hom, AICP | Special Projects Director
Bill Anderson, FAICP | Team Advisor
If you have any questions or if you would like to get involved, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.