L'Enfant Legacy Society
The L'Enfant Legacy Society honors and recognizes donors whose estate gifts to the APA Foundation will make a significant impact in the future. Their generosity directly benefits the next generation of planners and planning, as they have signed a letter of intent that specifically bequeaths support to the priority initiatives of the Foundation.
Donor Benefits and Recognition
- Recognition on all donor honor rolls, including the APA Foundation donor webpage and Planning magazine. (For those who wish to remain anonymous, the Foundation will honor that request.)
- Invitation to the Annual Foundation Reception at the National Planning Conference.
- The L'Enfant Legacy Society lapel pin.
L'Enfant Legacy Society Members
The APA Foundation would like to honor the following people for their thoughtful commitment:
- Charles Abrams Estate
- Aschman Trust
- Alfred Bettman Foundation
- Earl Fraser Trust
- Irving Hand Estate/Hand Family Trust
- Judith McManus Price Estate
- Wendy Moeller, FAICP
- Dennis O'Harrow Trust
Ready to Join?
Leave your legacy by joining the L'Enfant Legacy Society. APA Foundation staff can work with you to create a gift that helps meet your needs, the needs of your family, and needs of tomorrow's planners.
You may also download and complete this L'Enfant Legacy Society Letter of Intent and return it to the APA Foundation. Thank you for your support.