Search for your perfect position, from internship to director, and keep track of the positions you're pursuing.
My APA Profile
For APA Members: Share your profile to network with other members, employers, and your community.
Post your resume as part of your profile.
Job Search Tips
- Job listings may be sorted using the search field box at the top of the list. These search criteria are: state, posting date, 5-digit job number (if you know it).
- Job listings may be sorted using the filters on the left hand side of the page. These search criteria are: geographic region, experience level, AICP status, and specialty.
- Anyone may search the job listings. If you are prompted to log in to the APA website, use your APA ID or e-mail address and password, or create a non-member login. Click "Login Help" located in the gray "My APA" section on the right side of APA's webpages.
- Read 'On the Job —Tips from Working Planners' a feature that appears in most editions of The New Planner.
- Get special Tips for New Planners.
- Read "Silver Lining: Planners find bright spots in tough times," from Planning magazine.
APA provides these listings as a service to its members and to the public. APA is not affiliated with the parties listed here, and the fact that they are listed should not be taken as any kind of an endorsement, guarantee, or warranty by the APA. APA assumes no responsibility or liability for any acts or omissions by persons or entities in these listings.