Introductory Rate for New Members
If you've never before been a member of APA, or are within one year of the lapse of your student membership, take advantage of our introductory rate and all our association offers.
United States residents new to the American Planning Association can join APA at a savings of up to 85 percent a year, for up to two years. You will soon discover that APA is your essential professional organization.
Enjoy Low-Cost Membership Dues
|New Member Program Dues:||Year 1||Year 2|
|APA Chapter Dues (required)||$20||$20|
In addition to receiving all benefits of APA membership during the introductory period, new members can enjoy extra savings, including:
- Save nearly $600 — 60 percent off — on registration for National Planning Conference and enjoy exclusive members-only early registration.
- $70 annual membership in the American Institute of Certified Planners — up to 63 percent off.
- $10 dues to join any of APA's 24 divisions — a 60 percent savings.
- 50 percent off on a subscription to the online edition of the Journal of the American Planning Association.
- Plus, 50 percent off on a subscription to the online edition of Zoning Practice — you save $48.
Join or Renew Online Membership Application Form
These rates are available to practicing planners or allied professionals and engaged citizens in the United States.
Learn more about special membership programs for students and individuals outside the U.S., as well as academics and planning board members.
Have More Questions?
- Go to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Contact us using our customer service form.
- Call 312-431-9100.