Zoning Practice helps guide you as you write and administer smart development codes.
A Framework for Promoting Equity Through Zoning
This edition of Zoning Practice discusses why modern zoning has not produced equitable outcomes, identifies development outcomes that would be more equitable for local communities, and highlights broad opportunities for zoning reforms to support those outcomes.
Zoning Practice analyzes trends and spotlights innovation in local land-use and development regulation. All student members have online access to ZP. Subscribers may read ZP online or in print.
- Planners and land-use attorneys responsible for drafting or administering zoning and other land-use and development regulations
- Emerging professionals interested in learning more about plan implementation
Share Your Expertise
We are especially eager to hear from potential authors with expertise on the following topics:
- Zoning for a dramatic decline in demand for brick-and-mortar retail
- Zoning for urban manufacturing
- Zoning for major institutions (eds and meds)