Chronological Index of PAS Reports
In general, reports 1 through 346 will be of interest chiefly to those who wish to complete a set of PAS reports.
- PAS subscribers may obtain copies of all reports on a loan basis. Dozens of recent reports are available to subscribers in PDF format in the subscriber archive.
- To purchase reports still in print, visit APA Books.
- Selected early reports of historic interest are available online
580. Street Graphics and the Law. Fourth Edition. Daniel R. Mandelker, John M. Baker, and Richard Crawford. 2015. 144 pp.
579. Planning Aging-Supportive Communities. Bradley H. Winick, AICP, and Martin Jaffe. 2015. 100pp.
578. Sustaining Places: Best Practices for Comprehensive Plans. David R. Godschalk, FAICP, and David C. Rouse, AICP. 2015. 72pp.
577. Sustainable Urban Industrial Development. Nancey Green Leigh, FAICP, Nathanael Z. Hoelzel, Benjamin R. Kraft, and C. Scott Dempwolf. 2014. 68pp.
576. Planning for Post-Disaster Recovery: Next Generation. James C. Schwab, AICP. 2014. 200pp.
575. Planning for Solar Energy. David Morley, AICP (ed.). 2014. 144pp.
574. Planning and Drought. James C. Schwab, AICP. 2013. 144pp.
573. Working with Planning Consultants. Eric Damian Kelly, FAICP. 2013. 72pp.
572. Planning for the Deceased. Christopher Coutts, Carlton Basmajian, Dwight Merriam, FAICP, and Patricia Salkin. 2013. 80pp.
571. Green Infrastructure: A Landscape Approach. David C. Rouse, AICP, and Ignacio F. Bunster-Ossa. 2013. 144pp.
570. The Rules That Shape Urban Form. Donald L. Elliott, FAICP, Matthew Goebel, AICP, and Chad B. Meadows, AICP. 2012. 124pp.
569. Planning and Broadband: Infrastructure, Policy, and Sustainability. Kathleen McMahon, AICP, Ronald Thomas, FAICP, and Charles Kaylor. 2012. 72pp.
568. Cities in Transition: A Guide for Practicing Planners. Joseph Schilling and Alan Mallach, FAICP. 2012. 168pp.
567. Sustaining Places: The Role of the Comprehensive Plan. David R. Godschalk, FAICP, and William R. Anderson, FAICP. 2012. 104pp.
566. Planning for Wind Energy. Suzanne Rynne, AICP, Larry Flowers, Eric Lantz, and Erica Heller, AICP (eds.). 2011. 144pp.
565. Assessing Sustainability: A Guide for Local Governments. Wayne M. Feiden, FAICP, with Elisabeth Hamin. 2011. 108pp.
564. E-Government. Jennifer Evans-Cowley and Joseph Kitchen. 2011. 105pp.
563. Urban Agriculture: Growing Healthy, Sustainable Places. Kimberley Hodgson, Marcia Caton Campbell, and Martin Bailkey. 2011. 148pp.
562. Planners and Planes: Airports and Land-Use Compatibility. Susan M. Schalk, AICP, and Stephanie A.D. Ward, AICP. 2010. 72pp.
561. Fiscal Impact Analysis: Methodologies for Planners. L. Carson Bise II. 2010. 68pp.
560. Hazard Mitigation: Integrating Best Practices into Planning. James C. Schwab (ed.). 2010. 152pp.
559. Complete Streets. Barbara McCann and Suzanne Rynne. 2010. 144pp.
558. Planning for a New Energy and Climate Future. Scott Shuford, Suzanne Rynne, and Jan Mueller. 2010. 160pp.
557. Transportation Infrastructure. Marlon Boarnet (ed.). 2009. 124pp.
556. Smart Codes: Model Land-Development Regulations. Marya Morris (ed.). 2009. 260pp.
555. Planning the Urban Forest: Ecology, Economy, and Community Development. James C. Schwab (ed.). 2009. 160pp.
554. A Planners Guide to Community and Regional Food Planning: Transforming Food Environments, Facilitating Healthy Eating. Samina Raja, Branden Born, and Jessica Kozlowski Russell. 2008. 108pp.
553. Planners and the Census: Census 2010, ACS, Factfinder, and Understanding Growth. Christopher Williamson. 2008. 126pp.
552. Great Places in America: Great Streets and Neighborhoods, 2007 Designees. James Hecimovich (ed.). 2008. 82pp.
551. From Recreation to Re-creation: New Directions in Parks and Open Space System Planning. Megan Lewis (ed.). 2008. 176pp.
549/550. Fair and Healthy Land Use: Environmental Justice and Planning. Craig Anthony Arnold. 2007. 180pp.
548. Zoning as a Barrier to Multifamily Housing Development. Gerrit Knaap, Stuart Meck, Terry Moore, and Robert Parker. 2007. 70pp.
546/547. The Transportation/Land Use Connection. Terry Moore, Paul Thorsnes, and Bruce Appleyard. 2007. 376pp.
545. Planned Unit Developments. Daniel Mandelker. 2007. 138pp.
543/544. Planning Active Communities. Marya Morris (ed.). 2006. 116pp.
542. Planning for Onsite and Decentralized Wastewater Treatment. Wayne M. Feiden and Eric S. Winkler. 2006. 59pp.
541. An Economic Development Toolbox. Terry Moore, Stuart Meck, and James Ebenhoh. 2006. 78pp.
539/540. Integrating Planning and Public Health. Marya Morris (ed.). 2006. 144pp.
538. Project Rating/Recognition Programs for Supporting Smart Growth Forms of Development. Matthew R. Cuddy and Douglas R. Porter. 2006. 48pp.
537. Meeting the Big Box Challenge: Planning, Design, and Regulatory Strategies. Jennifer Evans-Cowley. 2006. 69pp.
536. Placemaking on a Budget: Improving Small Towns, Neighborhoods, and Downtowns Without Spending a Lot of Money. Al Zelinka and Susan Jackson Harden. 2005. 131pp.
535. Four Supreme Court Land-Use Decisions of 2005. APA. 2005. 192pp.
533/534. Landslide Hazards and Planning. James C. Schwab, Paula L. Gori, and Sanjay Jeer (eds.). 2005. 208pp.
532. Parking Cash Out. Donald C. Shoup. 2005. 118pp.
531. Planning for the Unexpected: Land-Use Development and Risk. Laurie Johnson, Laura Dwelley Samant, and Suzanne Frew. 2005. 59pp.
529/530. Planning for Wildfires. James Schwab and Stuart Meck. 2005. 124pp.
528. Too Big, Boring, or Ugly: Planning and Design Tools to Combat Monotony, the Too-big House, and Teardowns. Lane Kendig. 2004. 103pp.
527. Street Graphics and the Law. Daniel Mandelker with Andrew Bertucci and William Ewald. 2004. 133pp.
526. Codifying New Urbanism. Congress for the New Urbanism. 2004. 97pp.
525. E-Government. Maria Manta Conroy and Jennifer Evans-Cowley. 2004. 41pp.
523/524. Crossroads, Hamlet, Village, Town: Design Characteristics of Traditional Neighborhoods, Old and New (revised edition). Randall Arendt. 2004. 142pp.
521/522. A Planners Dictionary. Michael Davidson and Fay Dolnick (eds). 2004. 460pp.
520. Urban Containment in the United States: History, Models, and Techniques for Regional and Metropolitan Growth Management. Chris Nelson, FAICP, and Casey Dawkins, AICP. 2004. 130pp.
518/519. Ecological Riverfront Design. Besty Otto, Kathleen McCormick, and Michael Luccese. 2004. 177pp.
517. Community Indicators. Rhonda Phillips, AICP. 2003. 46pp.
516. Jobs-Housing Balance. Jerry Weitz, AICP. 2003. 41pp.
515. Planning for Street Connectivity: Getting from Here to There. Susan Handy, Robert G. Paterson, and Kent Butler. 2003. 95pp.
513/514. Regional Approaches to Affordable Housing by Stuart Meck, FAICP, Rebecca Retzlaff, AICP, and James Schwab, AICP. 2003. 271pp.
512. Smart Growth Audits. Jerry Weitz and Leora Susan Waldner. November 2002. 56pp.
510/511. Parking Standards. Edited by Michael Davidson and Fay Dolnick. November 2002. 181pp.
509. Street Vending: A Survey of Ideas and Lessons for Planners. Jennifer Ball. August 2002. 44pp.
508. Performance Guarantees for Government Permit Granting Authorities. Wayne Feiden and Raymond Burby. July 2002. 80pp.
506/507. Old Cities/Green Cities: Communities Transform Unmanaged Land. J. Blaine Bonham, JR., Gerri Spilka, and Darl Rastorfer. March 2002. 123pp.
505. Telecom Hotels: A Planners Guide. Jennifer Evans-Crowley. March 2002. 31pp.
503/504. Saving Face: How Corporate Franchise Design Can Respect Community Identity. Ronald Lee Fleming. February 2002. 118pp.
502. Parks and Economic Development. John L. Crompton. November 2001. 74pp.
500/501. Lights, Camera, Community Video: Engaging Citizens in Creating a Community Documentary and Vision. Cabot Orton, Keith Spiegel, and Eddie Gale. June 2001. 76pp.
499. Regulating Home-Based Businesses in the Twenty-First Century. Charles Wunder. December 2000. 97pp.
497/498. Parks, Recreation, and Open Space: A Twenty-First Century Agenda. Alexander Gavin. December 2000. 72pp.
495/496. Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Regulating Sex Businesses. Eric Damian Kelly and Connie Cooper. December 2000. 168pp.
494. Incentive Zoning: Meeting Urban Design and Affordable Housing Objectives. Marya Morris. September 2000. 64pp.
493. Transportation Impact Fees and Excise Taxes: A Survey of 16 Jurisdictions. Connie Cooper. July 2000. 62pp.
491/492. A Glossary of Zoning, Development and Planning Terms. Edited by Michael Davidson and Fay Dolnick. December 1999. 261pp.
489/490. Aesthetics, Community Character, and the Law. Christopher J. Duerksen and R. Matthew Goebel. December 1999. 154pp.
487/488. Crossroads, Hamlet, Village, Town: Design Characteristics of Traditional Neighborhoods, Old and New. Randall Arendt. September 1999. 144pp.
486. Youth Participation in Community Planning. Ramona Mullahey, Yve Susskind, and Barry Checkoway. June 1999. 70pp.
485. Traffic Sheds, Rural Highway Capacity, and Growth Management. Lane Kendig with Stephen Tocknell. March 1999. 24pp.
483/484. Planning for Post-Disaster Recovery and Reconstruction. Jim Schwab, et al. December 1998. 346pp.
482. Planning and Zoning for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations. Jim Schwab. December 1998. 44pp.
480/481. Modernizing State Planning Statutes: The Growing Smart Working Papers, Volume 2. September 1998. 269pp.
479. The Principles of Smart Development. September 1998. 113pp.
478. Manufactured Housing: Regulation, Design Innovations, and Development Options. Welford Sanders. July 1998. 120pp.
477. Transportation Demand Management. Erik Ferguson. March 1998. 68pp.
476. Nonpoint Source Pollution: A Handbook for Local Governments. Sanjay Jeer, Megan Lewis, Stuart Meck, Jon Witten, and Michelle Zimet. December 1997. 127pp.
474/475. Online Resources for Planners. Sanjay Jeer. November 1997. 126pp.
473. Subdivision Design in Flood Hazard Areas. Marya Morris. September 1997. 62pp.
472. Converting Storefronts to Housing: An Illustrated Guide. July 1997. 88pp.
470/471. Habitat Protection Planning: Where the Wild Things Are. Christopher J. Duerksen, Donald L. Elliott, N. Thompson Hobbs, Erin Johnson, and James R. Miller. May 1997. 82pp.
469. Gambling, Economic Development, and Historic Preservation. Christopher Chadbourne, Philip Walker, and Mark Wolfe. March 1997. 56pp.
468. Creating Transit-Supportive Land-Use Regulations. Marya Morris, ed. December 1996. 76pp.
467. A Planners Guide to Sustainable Development. Kevin J. Krizek and Joe Power. December 1996. 66pp.
466. Planning for Hillside Development. Robert B. Olshansky. November 1996. 50pp.
465. Adequate Public Facilities Ordinances and Transportation Management. S. Mark White. August 1996. 80pp.
464. Planners' Salaries and Employment Trends. Marya Morris. July 1996. 25pp.
462/463. Modernizing State Planning Statutes: The Growing Smart Working Papers. March 1996. 190pp.
461. Performance Standards in Growth Management. Douglas Porter, ed. January 1996. 44pp.
460. Preparing a Conventional Zoning Ordinance. Charles A. Lerable. December 1995. 61pp.
459. Bicycle Facility Planning. Suzan Anderson Pinsof and Terri Musser. October 1995. 44pp.
457/458. A Guide to Wellhead Protection. Jon Witten and Scott Horsley. August 1995. 104pp.
456. Traffic Calming. Cynthia L. Hoyle. July 1995. 28pp.
455. Neighborhood-Based Planning: Five Case Studies. Wendelyn A. Martz. March 1995. 34pp.
454. Design Review. Mark L. Hinshaw. February 1995. 34pp.
453. Presentation Graphics. Richard Langendorf. January 1995. 80pp.
452. Saving Face: How Corporate Franchise Design Can Respect Community Identity. Ronald Lee Fleming. June 1994. 72pp.
451. Planning for an Aging Society. Deborah A. Howe, Nancy J. Chapman and Sharon A. Baggett. April 1994 64pp.
450. Preparing a Historic Preservation Plan. Bradford White and Richard Roddewig. March 1994. 58pp.
448/449. The Transportation/Land Use Connection. Terry Moore and Paul Thorsnes. January 1994. 140pp.
447. Planning, Growth, and Public Facilities.: A Primer for Local Officials. Eric Damian Kelly. September 1993. 32pp.
446. Tree Conservation Ordinances: Land-Use Regulations Go Green. Christopher Duerkson with Suzanne Richman. August 1993. 108pp.
445. Manufactured Housing Site Development Guide. Welford Sanders. April 1993. 46pp.
444. Industrial Performance Standards for a New Century. James Schwab. March 1993. 68pp.
443. Selecting and Retaining a Planning Consultant: RFQs, RFPs, Contracts, and Project Management. Eric Damian Kelly. February 1993. 44pp.
442. Capital Improvements Programs: Linking Budgeting and Planning. Robert A. Bowyer. January 1993. 56pp.
441. Affordable Housing: Proactive and Reactive Planning Strategies. S. Mark White. December 1992. 76pp.
440. Staying Inside the Lines: Urban Growth Boundaries. V. Gail Easley. November 1992. 32pp.
439. Planners' Salaries and Employment Trends, 1991. Marya Morris. October 1992. 44pp.
438. Innovative Tools for Historic Preservation. Marya Morris. September 1992. 44pp.
437. Airport Noise Regulations. Vince Papsidero. May 1992. 16pp.
436. TIGER: A Primer for Planners. Richard Klosterman. December 1991. 16pp.
435. Electromagnetic Fields and Land-Use Controls. Louis Slesin, Matthew Connelly, and David Bergman. December 1991. 20pp.
434. Personnel Practices in Planning Offices. Carolyn M. R. Kennedy. August 1991. 24pp.
433. GIS: Assessing Your Needs and Choosing a System. Lyna L. Wiggins and Steven P. French. August 1991. 28pp.
432. Off-Street Parking Requirements: A National Review of Standards. David Bergman. May 1991. 27pp.
431. Preparing a Landscape Ordinance. Wendelyn A. Martz with Marya Morris. December 1990. 26pp.
430. Reinventing the Village: Planning, Zoning, and Design Strategies. Suzanne Sutro. December 1990. 44pp.
429. Preserving Rural Character. Fred Heyer. December 1990. 20pp.
427/428. Planning Software Survey, 1990. December 1990. 55pp.
426. Private Funding for Roads. Laurence J. Meisner and Laura Firtel. October 1990. 30pp.
424/425. Solid Waste Management: Planning Issues and Opportunities. Robert Gottlieb, Gary Davis, Peggy Douglas, and Sidney M. Wolf. September 1990. 71pp.
423. Planners' Salaries and Employment Trends, 1989. James Hecimovich. December 1989. 22pp.
422. Zoning for Child Care. Ann Cibulskis and Marsha Ritzdorf . December 1989. 30pp.
421. A Survey of Zoning Definitions. Tracy Burrows. December 1989. 36pp.
420. Community-Based Housing for the Elderly: A Zoning Guide for Planners and Municipal Officials. Patricia Baron Pollak and Alice Nudelman Gorman. December 1989. 30pp.
419. Sign Regulation for Small and Midsize Communities: A Planners Guide and a Model Ordinance. Eric Damian Kelly and Gary J. Raso. November 1989. 42pp.
418. Designing Urban Corridors. Kirk R. Bishop. September 1989. 38pp.
417. Reaching Consensus in Land-Use Negotiations. William Fulton. July 1989. 14pp.
416. Responding to the Takings Challenge. Richard J. Roddewig and Christopher J. Duerksen. May 1989. 40pp.
414/415. A Planners' Review of PC Software and Technology. Richard E. Klosterman, ed. December 1988. 102pp.
412/413. Protecting Nontidal Wetlands. David G. Burke, Erik J. Meyers, Ralph W. Tiner, Jr., and Hazel Groman. December 1988. 76pp.
411. The Aesthetics of Parking. Thomas P. Smith. November 1988. 42pp.
410. Zoning Bonuses in Central Cities. Judith Getzels and Martin Jaffe, with Brian W. Blaesser and Robert F. Brown. September 1988. 30pp.
409. Enforcing Zoning and Land-Use Controls. Eric Damian Kelly. August 1988. 30pp.
408. The Calculation of Proportionate-Share Impact Fees. James C. Nicholas. July 1988. 38pp.
407. Planners' Salaries and Employment Trends, 1987. James Hecimovich. December 1987. 15pp.
406. Housing Trust Funds. David Rosen. December 1987. 25pp.
405. New Standards for Nonresidential Uses. Lane Kendig. December 1987. 26pp.
404. How to Conduct a Citizen Survey. Therese van Houten and Harry P. Hatry. November 1987. 24pp.
403. Computer Applications in Economic Development. August 1987. 38pp.
402. Seven Methods for Calculating Land Capability/Suitability. Larz T. Anderson. July 1987. 22pp.
401. Transferable Development Rights Programs: TDRs and the Real Estate Marketplace. Richard J. Roddewig and Cheryl A. Inghram. May 1987. 38pp.
400. The Planning Commission: Its Composition and Function, 1987. Welford Sanders and Judith Getzels. December 1986. 11pp.
399. Aesthetics and Land-Use Controls: Beyond Ecology and Economics. Christopher J. Duerksen. December 1986. 46pp.
398. Regulating Manufactured Housing. Welford Sanders. December 1986. 38pp.
397. Siting Group Homes for Developmentally Disabled Persons. Martin Jaffe and Thomas P. Smith. October 1986. 46pp.
396. Standards for Self-Service Storage Facilities. Teresa deGroh and Rachel German. September 1986. 22pp.
395. Planners' Salaries and Employment Trends, 1985. James Hecimovich and JoAnn Butler. June 1986. 18pp.
394. Regulating Satellite Dish Antennas. Harry B. Roth. May 1986. 30pp.
393. Managing Municipal Information Needs Using Microcomputers. Daniel W. Kops, Jr., Lawrence Hall, Jr., Rolf Goetze, and Gerardo Canto. April 1986. 22pp.
392. Innovative Capital Financing. John F. Petersen and Ronald Forbes. December 1985. 38pp.
391. Home Occupation Ordinances. JoAnn Butler and Judith Getzels. October 1985. 38pp.
390. Infrastructure Support for Economic Development. Rita J. Bamberger, William A. Blazar, and George E. Peterson. September 1985. 38pp.
389. Tax Increment Financing: Part I. What Is TIF? Sam Casella. Part 2. Determining Potential Gains and Losses of TIF. T John Kim, Clyde W. Forrest, and Karen A. Przypyszny. December 1984. 19pp.
388. Planning Software Survey. Robert J. Lima. November 1984. 32pp.
387. Traffic Impact Analysis. Froda Greenberg with Jim Hecimovich. October 1984. 34pp.
386. State and Local Regulations for Reducing Agricultural Erosion. Robert E Coughlin. September 1984. 42pp.
385. Affordable Single-Family Housing: A Review of Development Standards. Welford Sanders, Judith Getzels, David Mosena, and JoAnn Butler. August 1984. 117pp.
384. Regulating Radio and TV Towers. Beverly Bookin and Larry Epstein. June 1984. 38pp.
383. How To Set Up a Planning Agency Library. Katharina Richter, ed. April 1984. 38pp.
382. Planners' Salaries and Employment Trends, 1983. James Hecimovich and JoAnn C. Butler. February 1984. 18pp.
381. Increasing Housing Opportunities for the Elderly. Carole R. Shifman. December 1983. 16pp.
380. Analyzing the Economic Feasibility of a Development Project: A Guide for Planners. Richard J. Roddewig and Jared Schlaes. November 1983. 38pp.
379. Appearance Codes for Small Communities. Peggy Glassford. October 1983. 26pp.
378. Working With Consultants. Efraim Gil, Enid Lucchesi, Gilbert Tauber, and Dudley Onderdonk. September 1983. 33pp.
377. Flexible Parking Requirements. Thomas P. Smith. August 1983. 38pp.
376. Improving Street Climate Through Urban Design. Charles Thurow. June 1983. 34pp.
375. Planning for Underground Space. Raymond L. Sterling, Susan R. Nelson, and Martin Jaffe. April 1983. 38pp.
374. Preparing a Historic Preservation Ordinance. Richard J. Roddewig. February 1983. 46pp.
373. Water Conservation in Residential Development: Land-Use Techniques. Welford Sanders and Charles Thurow. December 1982. 34pp.
372. Using Microcomputers in Urban Planning. William L. Whited. November 1982. 22pp.
371. Changing Development Standards for Affordable Housing. Welford Sanders and David Mosena. October 1982. 30pp.
370. Regulating Videogames. Martin Jaffe. September 1982. 30pp.
369. A Planners Guide to Low-Level Radioactive Waste Disposal. Thomas P. Smith. August 1982. 53pp.
368. Designing Effective Pedestrian Improvements in Business Districts. Project for Public Spaces, Inc., Stephen C. Davies, Principal Author. May 1982. 60pp.
367. Zero Lot Line Development. Welford Sanders. March 1982. 22pp.
366. Planners' Salaries and Employment Trends, 1981. Judith Getzels and Gregory Longhini. January 1982. 22pp.
365. Accessory Apartments: Using Surplus Space in Single-Family Houses. Patrick H. Hare, with Susan Conner and Dwight Merriam. December 1981. 24pp.
364. Reducing Earthquake Risks: A Planners Guide. Martin Jaffe, JoAnn Butler, and Charles Thurow. October 1981. 82pp.
363. Linking Plans and Regulations: Local Responses to Consistency Laws in California and Florida. Edith Netter and John Vranicar. September 1981. 26pp.
362. Loft Conversions: Planning Issues, Problems, and Prospects. Richard J. Roddewig. August 1981. 38pp.
361. Oblique Aerial Photography for Urban Planning. Frank E. Reynolds. May 1981. 26pp.
360. Regulating Mobile Homes. Frederick H. Bair, Jr. April 1981. 28pp.
359. Reducing Landslide Hazards: A Guide for Planners. Duncan Erley and William J. Kockelman. March 1981. 29pp.
358. Analyzing Neighborhood Retail Opportunities: A Guide for Carrying Out a Preliminary Market Study. Wim Wiewel and Robert Mier. February 1981. 22pp.
357. Setting Zoning and Subdivision Fees: Making Ends Meet. John Vranicar. January 1981. 22pp.
356. The Cluster Subdivision: A Cost-Effective Approach. Welford Sanders. December 1980. 29pp.
355. Salaries and Tenure of Professional Planners, 1980. Gregory Longhini. November 1980. 18pp.
354. The Mechanics of Sign Control. Carolyn Browne. October 1980. 26pp.
353. Local Economic Development Planning: From Goals to Projects. Avrom Bendavid-Val. September 1980. 34pp.
352. Energy-Conserving Development Regulations: Current Practice. Duncan Erley and David Mosena. August 1980. 58pp.
351. Low- and Moderate-Income Housing: Part II. Conserving What We Have. Janice Roudebush and Leslie J. Wells. June 1980. 22pp.
350. Low- and Moderate- Income Housing: Part I. Increasing the Supply and Accessibility. Janice Roudebush and Leslie J. Wells. May 1980. 26pp.
349. Energy in the Cities Symposium. Joel T Werth, ed. April 1980. 44pp.
348. The Planning Commission: Its Composition and Function, 1979. Carolyn Browne. March 1980. 13pp.
347. Sand and Gravel Resources: Protection, Regulation, and Reclamation. Joel T. Werth. January 1980. 33pp.
346. Making the Most of Federal Assistance: Little Known Programs for Planners. Enid Lucchesi and Efraim Gil. November 1979. 16pp.
345. Salaries and Tenure of Professional Planners, 1979. Gregory Longhini. October 1979. 14pp.
344. Designing and Conducting Workshops: A Practical Guide. Devon M. Schneider and John Waxman. October 1979. 16pp.
343. Condominium Conversion Regulations: Protecting Tenants. Gregory Longhini and Daniel Lauber. September 1979. 22pp.
342. A Guide to Neighborhood Planning. Joel T. Werth and David Bryant. July 1979. 46pp.
341. Energy-Efficient Land Use. Duncan Erley, David Mosena, and Efraim Gil. May 1979. 25pp.
340. The Planner's Role in Facilitating Private Sector Reinvestment. Dennis R. Marino, Lawrence B. Rosser, and Andrea R. Rozran. March 1979. 30pp.
339. Computer-Assisted Land Resources Planning. Devon M. Schneider, with Syed Amanullah. January 1979. 46pp.
338. The Carrying Capacity Concept as a Planning Tool. Devon M. Schneider, David R. Godschalk, and Norman Axler. December 1978. 26pp.
337. Homeowners Associations: Problems and Remedies. Gregory Longhini and David Mosena. October 1978. 22pp.
336. Evaluating Alternative Plans. Darwin Stuart. October 1978. 31pp.
335. Parking Lot Landscaping. Margaret Corwin. August 1978. 30pp.
334. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of Planning Agencies, 1978. Syed Amanullah. July 1978. 64pp.
333. Saving Farms and Farmlands: A Community Guide. William Toner. July 1978. 46pp.
332. Street-Naming and Property-Numbering Systems. Margaret A. Corwin. March 1978. 46pp.
331. Planning for Wildlife in Cities and Suburbs. Daniel L. Leedy, Robert M. Maestro, and Thomas M. Franklin. January 1978. 64pp.
330. Housing Planning: How to Meet HUD's 701 Requirements. Trudy McFall. November 1977. 26pp.
329. Salaries and Tenure of Professional Planners: 1977. Michael J. Meshenberg and George C. Turnbull, Jr. September 1977. 17pp.
328. Caring for the Land: Environmental Principles for Site Design and Review. Bruce Hendler. July 1977. 94pp.
327. Regulating Sex Businesses. William Toner. May 1977. 30pp.
326. Zoning for Recreational Vehicle Parks. Devon M. Schneider. April 1977. 26pp.
325. Zoning and Subdivision Fees: Current Practice. Judith N Getzels. March 1977. 13pp.
324. Mini-Warehouses. William Toner. February 1977. 22pp.
323. Audiovisual Materials on Planning: An Annotated Listing from "Aesthetics" to "Zoning." Duncan Erley. December 1976. 24pp.
322. The Language of Zoning: A Glossary of Words and Phrases. Michael J. Meshenberg. November 1976. 40pp.
321. Writing Better Zoning Reports. Duncan Erley. October 1976. 8pp.
320. Zoning for Fast-Food and Drive-In Restaurants. Antoinette McAllister. September 1976. 46pp.
319. Recycling Public Buildings. Judith N. Getzels. August 1976. 34pp.
318. The Administration of Flexible Zoning Techniques. Michael J. Meshenberg. June 1976. 62pp.
317. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of Planning Agencies, 1976. George C. Turnbull, Jr. April 1976. 74pp.
316. Planning for Home Occupations. William Toner. April 1976. 21pp.
315. Energy-Efficient Planning: An Annotated Bibliography. Efraim Gil. March 1976. 22pp.
314. Intensity Zoning: Regulating Townhouses, Apartments, and Planned Developments. Frederick H. Bair, Jr. February 1976. 39pp.
313. Planning and the Arts. Karen E. Hapgood. October 1975. 30pp.
312. The Hearing Examiner in Zoning Administration. Daniel Lauber. September 1975. 26pp.
311. Neighborhood Zoning: Practices and Prospects. Efraim Gil. September 1975. 44pp.
309/310. Urban Growth Management Systems: An Evaluation of Policy-Related Research. Michael E. Gleeson, et al. August 1975. 141pp.
307/308. Performance Controls for Sensitive Lands: A Practical Guide for Local Administrators. Charles Thurow, William Toner, and Duncan Erley. July 1975. 156pp.
306. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of Planning Agencies, 1975. John Wrobel. May 1975. 54pp.
305. Planning Information for the Public: A Selected, Annotated Bibliography. Karen E. Hapgood. April 1975. 16pp.
304. Transferable Development Rights. Frank S. Bangs, Jr., and Conrad Bagne, eds. March 1975. 64pp.
303. New Directions in Urban Transportation Planning. Rodney E. Engelen and Darwin G. Stuart. June 1974. 40pp.
302. Job Descriptions for Planning Agencies. Daniel Lauber. May 1974. 22pp.
301. Planning, Women, and Change. Karen E. Hapgood and Judith N. Getzels. April 1974. 78pp.
300. Zoning for Family and Group Care Facilities. Daniel Lauber with Frank S. Bangs, Jr. March 1974. 30pp.
299. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of Planning Agencies, 1974. Gail Bangs. February 1974. 60pp.
298. Subdivision Improvement Guarantees. Brian Rogal. January 1974. 26pp.
297. New Zoning Techniques for Inner-City Areas. Richard F. Babcock and John S. Banta. December 1973. 60pp.
296. Developing Urban Design Mechanisms. John L. Kriken and Irene Perlis Torrey. November 1973. 34pp.
295. Cincinnati's Planning Guidance System. John E. Kleymeyer and Paul Hartsock. October 1973. 18pp.
294. The Municipal Impact Evaluation System: Computer-Assisted Cost/Revenue Analysis of Urban Development. Dennis E. Gale. September 1973. 34pp.
293. The Design, Regulation, and Location of Service Stations. Earl Finkler et al. July-August 1973. 110pp.
292. Recent Cases in Exclusionary Zoning. Daniel Lauber. June 1973. 33pp.
291. Planned Unit Development Ordinances. Frank S. So, David R. Mosena, and Frank S. Bangs, Jr. May 1973. 66pp.
290. Continuous City Planning. Melville C. Branch. April 1973. 26pp.
289. Nongrowth: A Review of the Literature. Earl Finkler. March 1973. 18pp.
288. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of Planning Agencies, 1973. Brian Rogal. February 1973. 48pp.
287. Special Public Interest Districts: A Multipurpose Zoning Device. Frederick H. Bair, Jr. January 1973. 16pp.
286. Demand Responsive Transit Service: A New Transportation Tool. Barry D. Lundberg and Charles W. Lustig. December 1972. 16pp.
285. The Multiple Use of Cemeteries. Earl Finkler. November 1972. 22pp.
284. Canadian Land Banks. Kermit C. Parsons and Harriet L. Budke. October 1972. 16pp.
283. Nongrowth as a Planning Alternative: A Preliminary Examination of an Emerging Issue. Earl Finkler. September 1972. 65pp.
282. Lower Income Housing: The Planner's Response. Mary E. Brooks. July-August 1972. 69pp.
281. Urban Indicators: Their Role in Planning. Darwin G. Stuart. June 1972. 21pp.
280. The Effect of Nonconforming Land-Use Amortization. Robert L. Scott. May 1972. 22pp.
279. Zoning for City Housing Markets. Leopold A. Goldschmidt. April 1972. 16pp.
278. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of Planning Agencies, 1972. Lisa B. Yondorf. March 1972. 52pp.
277. Regulations for Floodplains. Jon A. Kusler and Thomas M. Lee. February 1972. 68pp.
276. Criminal Justice Planning. Mark Hoffman. January 1972. 31pp.
275. Planning for Solid Waste Management. Mary McLean. December 1971. 52pp.
274. The Planning Agency and the Black Community: A Workshop Report. Frank S. So, ed. November 1971. 70pp.
273. Women in Planning: A Report on Their Status in Public Planning Agencies. Karen E. Hapgood. October 1971. 28pp.
272. Industrial Performance Standards. Marvin A. Salzenstein. September 1971. 68pp.
271. Regulation of Modular Housing, With Special Emphasis on Mobile Homes. Frederick H. Bair, Jr. July/August 1971. 104pp.
270. An Approach to Determining Parking Demand. Robert J. Boylan and Neil S. King. June 1971. 37pp.
269. Dissent and Independent Initiative in Planning Offices, 1971. Earl Finkler. May 1971. 64pp.
268. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of Planning Agencies, 1971. James Hannah. April 1971. 73pp.
267. The 1970 Census: A Resource for Housing and City Planning Studies. Leonore R Siegelman. March 1971. 95pp.
266. Mandatory Dedication of Land or Fees in Lieu of Land for Parks and Schools. Mary E. Brooks. February 1971. 44pp.
265. Modular Housing, Including Mobile Homes: A Survey of Regulatory Practice and Planners' Opinions. Frederick H. Bair, Jr. January 1971. 52pp.
264. Environmental Planning: 2. A Selected Annotated Bibliography. Michael J. Meshenberg. December 1970. 80pp.
263. Environmental Planning: 1. Environmental Information for Policy Formulation. Michael J. Meshenberg. November 1970. 50pp.
262. Metropolitan Planning Policy Implementation. Frank S. So. October 1970. 44pp.
261. Social Planning and City Planning. Michael P. Brooks. September 1970. 61pp.
260. Information Systems in Urban Planning: A Review. Darwin G. Stuart. August 1970. 60pp.
259. Zoning for the Elderly. Richard B. Spicer. July 1970. 24pp.
258. Day Care Centers. Karen E. Hapgood. June 1970. 34pp.
257. Bonus Provisions in Central City Areas. Mary E. Brooks. May 1970. 52pp.
256. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of Planning Agencies, 1970. Michael J. Meshenberg. April 1970. 86pp.
255. Increasing State and Regional Power in the Development Process. Richard B. Spicer. March 1970. 35pp.
254. Exclusionary Zoning. Mary E. Brooks. February 1970. 42pp.
253. The Systems Approach in Urban Planning. Darwin G. Stuart. January 1970. 63pp.
252. Planning for Urban Trails. Mary E. Brooks. December 1969. 32pp.
251. Zoning for Utility Trailer and Truck Rentals and Some Related Considerations. Frederick H Bair, Jr. November 1969. 16pp.
250. Toward a More Effective Land-Use Guidance System: Summary and Analysis of Five Major Reports. David Heeter. September-October 1969. 120pp.
249. Programs for Inner-City Communities: An Annotated Bibliography. Frederick H. Bair, Jr. August 1969. 35pp.
248. Zoning Ordinance Checklist. Frederick H. Bair, Jr. July 1969. 27pp.
247. Principles and Problems of State Planning. Leopold A. Goldschmidt. June 1969. 16pp.
246. Student Internships. Jacquelyn K. Harder. May 1969. 25pp.
245. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of Planning Agencies. Piero Faraci. April 1969. 55pp.
244. Conservation of Historic and Cultural Resources. Ralph W. Miner. March 1969. 56pp.
243. Toward a Regulatory System: For Use, Development, Occupancy, and Construction. Frederick H. Bair, Jr. February 1969. 12pp.
242. Interim Zoning Ordinances. David Heeter. January 1969. 30pp.
241. Planning the Public Library. December 1968. 16pp.
240. Public Hearings, Controversy, and the Written Response. November 1968. 11pp.
239. Metropolitan Review. October 1968. 30pp.
238. Preparing a Zoning Workshop. September 1968. 15pp.
237. Height Regulation in Residential Districts. August 1968. 12pp.
236. Trees in the City. July 1968. 44pp.
235. New Physical Forms for City Schools. June 1968. 20pp.
234. Neighborhood Service Facilities. May 1968. 16pp.
233. A Glossary of Zoning Definitions. April 1968. 27pp.
232. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of Local Planning Agencies. March 1968. 52pp.
231. Planning the Airport Environment. February 1968. 39pp.
230. The Open Space Net. January 1968. 24pp.
229. Vest Pocket Parks. December 1967. 16pp.
228. Regulating Public Uses. November 1967. 20pp.
227. Planning Maps for Small Cities: How to Make and Maintain Them. October 1967. 24pp. .
226. The Authority of the Zoning Administrator. September 1967. 17pp.
225. Coordinated Mapping and Aerial Survey System for Small Cities. August 1967. 12pp.
224. Equal Opportunity: Selected Statements from Planning Publications. July 1967. 15pp.
223. Community Mental Health Centers. June 1967. 16pp.
222. Characteristics of Selected Metropolitan Planning Agencies: 1967. May 1967.
221. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of Local Planning Agencies. April 1967. 56pp.
220. Certificates of Compliance. March 1967. 16pp.
219. Auto Centers. February 1967. 14pp.
218. Regulating Storage of Major Recreational Equipment. January 1967. 8pp.
217. Annual Reports. December 1966. 28pp.
216. Selected PAS Inquiries: Flexible Development Regulations, the CRP, Nonresidential Decentralization. November 1966. 8pp.
215. Planning Law: Some Proposals for Change. October 1966. 16pp.
214. Parking in Residential Areas. September 1966. 20pp.
213. View Protection Regulations. August 1966. 20pp.
212. Air Zoning: An Application of Air Resource Management. July 1966. 36pp.
211. Administration and Management in a Planning Office. June 1966. 36pp.
210. School Enrollment by Housing Type. May 1966. 19pp.
209. The Elimination of Nonconforming Signs. April 1966 19pp.
208. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of Local Planning Agencies. March 1966. 53pp.
207. Industrial Redevelopment: Part II, The Research. February 1966. 34pp.
206. Truck Terminals. January 1966. 20pp.
205. Private Clubs. December 1965. 16pp.
204. Industrial Redevelopment: Part I. November 1965. 23pp.
203. Selected References for the Planning Agency: 1965. October 1965. 16pp.
202. Subdivision Fees Revisited. September 1965. 16pp.
201. Disposal of Junked Cars. August 1965. 24pp.
200. The Planning Commission as Viewed by Planning Directors. July 1965. 16pp.
199. The Pedestrian Count. June 1965. 16pp.
198. Helicopters. May 1965. 40pp.
197. Characteristics of Zoning Appeal Boards. April 1965. 20pp.
196. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of Local Planning Agencies. March 1965. 48pp.
195. The Planning Commission: Its Composition and Function. February 1965. 32pp.
194. Standards for Outdoor Recreational Areas. January 1965. 44pp.
193. Automatic Car Washes. December 1964. 12pp.
192. Periodicals for Planning Agencies. November 1964. 8pp.
191. Performance Standards: Preferred Frequencies for Acoustical Measurements. October 1964. 4pp.
190. Parking Lot Aesthetics. September 1964. 20pp.
189. Municipal Development Departments. August 1964. 36pp.
188. Sign Regulation in the Central Business District. July 1964. 24pp.
187. Apartments in the Suburbs. June 1964. 28pp.
186. Air Rights. May 1964. 24pp.
185. Nursing Homes. April 1964. 24pp.
184. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of Local Planning Agencies. March 1964. 44pp.
183. Street Standards in Subdivision Regulations. February 1964. 12pp.
182. Off-Street Parking Requirements. January 1964. 16pp.
181. Short Courses for Commissioners and Officials. December 1963. 12pp.
180. CBD Zoning Controls in Selected Cities. November 1963. 16pp.
179. Planning for Campus Parking. October 1963. 8pp.
178. University Zoning Districts. October 1963. 8pp.
177. Highway-Oriented and Urban Arterial Commercial Areas. September 1963. 24pp.
176. Special Zoning Districts for Open Space. September 1963. 7pp.
175. School Site Selection. August 1963. 24pp.
174. Varying Improvement Requirements in Subdivision Ordinances. July 1963. 16pp.
173. Usable Open Space. July 1963. 12pp.
172. Deep Lot Development. June 1963. 24pp.
171. Selected References for the Planning Agency. May 1963. 15pp.
170. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of Local Planning Agencies. April 1963. 44pp.
169. Discount Stores. March 1963. 12pp.
168. Accessory Uses in Apartments and Hotels. February 1963. 4pp.
167. Proprietary and Pseudo-Voluntary Hospitals. January 1963. 6pp.
166. Apartment Densities for Medium-Size Cities. January 1963. 4pp.
165. Illustrating the Zoning Ordinance. December 1962. 32pp.
164. Row Houses. November 1962. 20pp.
163. Underground Wiring in New Residential Areas. October 1962. 24pp.
162. Subdivision Regulations for Industry. September 1962. 7pp.
161. Voluntary Metropolitan Governmental Councils. August 1962. 28pp.
160. New Techniques for Shaping Urban Expansion. July 1962. 22pp.
159. Condominiums. June 1962. 24pp.
158. Coin-Operated Dry Cleaning Establishments. May 1962. 16pp.
157. The Community Renewal Program. April 1962. 26pp.
156. Work Programming. March 1962. 35pp.
155. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of Local Planning Agencies. February 1962. 48pp.
154. Personnel Regulations and Administrative Practices of Planning Agencies. January 1962. 12pp.
153. Land-Use Control in the Surface Extraction of Minerals. December 1961. 18pp.
152. Policy Statements: Guides to Decision Making. November 1961. 28pp.
151. Capital Improvement Programming. October 1961. 40pp.
150. Audio-Visual Aids and Equipment. September 1961. 28pp.
149. Citizens' Planning Groups. August 1961. 28pp.
148. Planning and an Aging Population. July 1961. 40pp.
147. Recreational Boating Facilities. June 1961. 40pp.
146. Principles of Organization for Planning Agencies. May 1961. 24pp.
145. Regulation of Mobile Home Subdivisions. April 1961. 36pp.
144. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of Local Planning Agencies. March 1961. 40pp.
143. Continuity in Small-City Planning. February 1961. 28pp.
142. Fads: Karts and Tumbling Centers. January 1961. 28pp.
141. Neighborhood Boundaries. December 1960. 32pp.
140. Gasoline Service Station Location and Design. November 1960. 24pp.
139. Planning for Apartments. October 1960. 44pp.
138. Automation and Urban Planning. September 1960. 24pp.
137. Expressway Interchanges. August 1960. 32pp.
136. Zoning Districts. July 1960. 36pp.
135. Cluster Subdivisions. June 1960. 35pp.
134. The Press, the Public, and Planning. May 1960. 20pp.
133. Zoning Buffers: Solution or Panacea? April 1960. 32pp.
132. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of City, County, and Combined Planning Agencies: Part II. March 1960. 41pp.
131. Expenditures, Staff, and Salaries of City, County, and Combined Planning Agencies: Part I. February 1960. 28pp.
130. Pamphlets About Planning Programs. January 1960. 31pp.
129. Shopping Center Zoning: Part II. December 1959. 48pp.
128. Shopping Center Zoning: Part I. November 1959. 48pp.
127. Zoning Ordinance Indexing. October 1959. 20pp.
126. Hillside Development. September 1959. 30pp.
125. Central Business District Goals. August 1959. 15pp.
124. Subdivision Manuals. July 1959. 24pp.
123. Planning Pays. June 1959. 28pp.
122. Expenditures and Staff of Local Planning Agencies. May 1959. 28pp.
121. Salaries of Local Planning Agency Personnel. April 1959. 28pp.
120. Planned Industrial District Zoning. March 1959. 27pp.
119. Protecting Future Streets: Official Maps, Set-backs, and Such. February 1959. 30pp.
118. Waterfronts: Planning for Resort and Residential Uses. January 1959. 40pp.
117. Pictorial Views of Urban Areas. December 1958. 13pp.
116. Organization of the Subdivision Ordinance. November 1958. 26pp.
115. Amending the Zoning Ordinance. October 1958. 36pp.
114. Annexation Studies. September 1958. 35pp.
113. Fences. August 1958. 18pp.
112. Public Property Zoning Problems. July 1958. 15pp.
111. Floor Area Ratio. June 1958. 27pp.
110. Bowling Alleys. May 1958. 33pp.
109. Planning and Financing Storm Sewers. April 1958. 20pp.
108. Liquor Outlets. March 1958. 19pp.
107. Check Lists for Planning Operations. February 1958. 12pp.
106. Churches and Planning Controls. January 1958. 52pp.
105. Rooming Houses. December 1957. 17pp.
104. Industrial Renewal Research. November 1957. 23pp.
103. Outdoor Advertising. October 1957. 33pp.
102. Subdivision Design: Some New Improvements. September 1957. 15pp.
101. Local Planning Agency Expenditures and Staff: 1956-1957. August 1957. 41pp.
100. Planning in Urban Renewal. July 1957. 13pp.
99. Towards More Readable Ordinances. June 1957. 13pp.
98. Fire House Location Planning. May 1957. 22pp.
97. Funeral Homes. April 1957. 23pp.
96. New Developments in Architectural Control. March 1957. 25pp.
95. Sidewalks in the Suburbs. February 1957. 19pp.
94. The Restoration of Nonconforming Uses. January 1957. 21pp.
93. Migratory Labor Camps in the Community. December 1956. 30pp.
92. Statements of Purpose and Intent in Zoning Ordinances. November 1956. 22pp.
91. Exclusive Industrial and Commercial Zoning. October 1956. 34pp.
90. Planning Agency Bylaws. September 1956. 26pp.
89. Certificates of Occupancy. August 1956. 19pp.
88. Zoos and Aquariums. July 1956.
87. Recording and Reporting Statistics on Subdivision Activity. June 1956. 24pp.
86. Land Development Ordinances: Grading; Curb Cuts and Driveways; Street Trees. May 1956. 35pp.
85. Animals in Urban Areas. April 1956. 25pp.
84. The Changing Function of Trailer Parks. March 1956. 32pp.
83. Civic Center Planning. February 1956. 38pp.
82. Rail Lines and Terminals in Urban Planning. January 1956. 22pp.
81. Periodic Reports of Local Planning Agencies. December 1955. 54pp.
80. Programs for Central Business District Improvement. November 1955. 21pp.
79. Air Pollution: A Growing Urban Problem. October 1955. 38pp.
78. Industrial Zoning Standards. September 1955. 75pp.
77. Neighborhood Business Districts. August 1955. 17pp.
76. Administrative Organization for Urban Renewal in Selected Cities. July 1955. 31pp.
75. Local Planning Agency Expenditures and Staff. June 1955. 53pp.
74. Hot Rods, Car Clubs, and Drag Strips. May 1955. 30pp.
73. Subdivision Fees. April 1955. 24pp.
72. Zoning Ordinance Definitions. March 1955.
71. The Urbanizing Influence of the Expressway and the Need for Planning and Zoning. February 1955. 24pp.
70. Wholesale Produce Markets. January 1955. 26pp.
69. Organization Charting. December 1954. 9pp.
68. Zoning Details: Part I: Substandard Lots of Record; Part II: Industrial Research Laboratories. November 1954. 25pp.
67. Regulation of Filling Stations. October 1954. 34pp.
66. Projections Into Yards: Porches, Carports, Sunbreaks, Etc. September 1954. 30pp.
65. Private Swimming Pools and Clubs. August 1954. 28pp.
64. The Impact of Turbine-Powered Aircraft upon Land near Airports: Part II. July 1954. 38pp.
63. The Impact of Turbine-Powered Aircraft upon Land near Airports: Part I. June 1954. 21pp.
62. Personnel and Administrative Practices Governing Professional Staff of Planning Agencies. May 1954. 33pp.
61. Progress Report on "Rehabilitation" and "Conservation." April 1954. 21pp.
60. Measures of Variance Activity. March 1954. 31pp.
59. Site Design, Parking, and Zoning for Shopping Centers. February 1954. 33pp.
58. Forms for Performance Bonds. January 1954. 31pp.
57. Zoning for Parking Areas in and near Residential Districts. December 1953. 24pp.
56. Official Joint Planning in the United States. November 1953. 41pp.
55. Nurseries and Day Care Centers. October 1953. 24pp.
54. Zoning Regulation of Home Occupations. September 1953. 24pp.
53. Flood Plain Regulation. August 1953. 20pp.
52. Heliports in the City Plan. July 1953. 28pp.
51. Motels and Motel Regulation. June 1953. 40pp.
50. Zone Locations for Hospitals and Other Medical Facilities. May 1953. 35pp.
49. The Regulation of Quarries. April 1953. 32pp.
48. Performance Bonds for the Installation of Subdivision Improvements. March 1953. 26pp.
47. Criteria and Standards for Shopping Center Studies. February 1953. 19pp.
46. Public Open Space in Subdivisions. January 1953. 19pp.
45. Municipal Waterfronts: Planning for Industrial and Commercial Uses. December 1952. 21pp.
44. Economic Analysis of Market Area for Shopping Centers. November 1952. 25pp.
43. Municipal Provision of Parking Facilities. October 1952. 18pp.
42. Extraterritorial Zoning. September 1952. 34pp.
41. Salaries and Professional Staff Requirements in Selected Community Planning Agencies. August 1952. 43pp.
40. Exceptions and Variances in Zoning. July 1952. 48pp.
39. Budgets of Community Planning Agencies. June 1952. 28pp.
38. Installation of Physical Improvements as Required in Subdivision Regulations. May 1952. 25pp.
37. Minimum Requirements for Lot and Building Size. April 1952. 30pp.
36. Planning for School Capacities and Locations. March 1952. 35pp.
35. Authorities for the Financing and Administration of Public Improvements. February 1952. 25pp.
34. The Special District: A New Zoning Development. January 1952. 28pp.
33. Forms for Zoning Administration. December 1951. 24pp.
32. Performance Standards in Industrial Zoning. November 1951. 19pp.
31. Impact of Large Industries on Small Communities. October 1951. 39pp.
30. Annexation of Urban Fringe Areas. September 1951. 17pp.
29. Land-Use Mapping, Aerial Photography, and Duplicating: Some Basic Elements. August 1951. 23pp.
28. Signs and Billboards. July 1951. 22pp.
27. Zoning for Group Housing Developments. June 1951. 30pp.
26. The Journey to Work: Relation Between Employment and Residence. May 1951. 28pp.
25. Regulating Storage, Distribution, and Use of Propane and Butane. April 1951. 20pp.
24. Television Requirements and Regulations. March 1951. 22pp.
23. Capital Improvement Programming — Some Considerations. February 1951. 21pp.
22. Community Inducements to Industry. January 1951. 21pp.
21. Motor Truck Terminals. December 1950. 26pp.
20. Air Pollution Control. November 1950. 29pp.
19. The Planning Commission: Its Composition and Function. October 1950. 30pp.
18. Budgets and Salaries of Selected Community Planning Agencies. September 1950. 23pp.
17. Population Forecasting. August 1950. 23pp.
16. Cemeteries in the City Plan. July 1950. 29pp.
15. Self-Service Gasoline Stations. June 1950. 11pp.
14. Urban Land Use. May 1950. 18pp.
13. Street-Naming and House-Numbering Systems. April 1950. 19pp.
12. Trailers and Trailer Camps in the Community. March 1950. 33pp.
11. What to Expect from the 1950 Census. February 1950. 12pp.
10. Considerations in Subdivision Control. January 1950. 11pp.
9. Drive-In Theaters. December 1949. 31pp.
8. Parking Facilities, Central Business Districts. November 1949. 9pp.
7. Municipal Auditoriums and the City Plan. October 1949. 21pp.
6. Architectural Control. September 1949. 30pp.
5. Conversion of Large Single-Family Dwellings to Multiple-Family Dwellings. August 1949. 18pp.
4. Urban Redevelopment Agencies. July 1949. 17pp.
3. Titles and Salaries of Selected Planning Positions. June 1949. 11pp.
2. Elimination of Nonconforming Uses. May 1949. 15pp.
1. Building Lines, Mapped Streets, Setbacks, Front Yards. April 1949. 7pp.